21

Hyunjin POV:

Me, Seungmin and Jisung were at math class when a new student was announced we all looked up at the transfer student and I felt like it was someone familiar but I couldn't remember but i was cut off my thoughts when the teacher said to the boy that he should introduce himself.

"Hello Im Choi Soobin" He said and I remembered him he was one of my very first friends when I was younger. I smiled and by his expression i knew he remembered me "Okay sit down next to Hyunjin Soobin." Tje teacher said and Soobin came to sit next to me "Hiii"  He clapped his hands "Hi Soobin~" I said "I havent seen you in like forever!!" He whisper shouted "Yeah I knoww!!" I whispered back and we went on with class. We heard the teacher telling us to go to school grounds becuase there was an announcement.

"Okay children, Tomorrow will be the start of your camp! This camp will take place at ********* 7:00 am sharp! Yes any grade will join this,I will randomize all of your names and group you guys into four the four of you guys will be roommates and the teamates aswell" The teacher explained, And I was really exited 'Me and my friends going to camp together!' The thought made me happy already "Children I will be picking your names now okay?" The teacher double checked and she put her hand into the bowl "Okay so....Hyunjin,Minho,Jisung and Chan are together" The teacher announced and I was left in shock Me and chan together on a team?! "Okay, So Felix,Changbin,Seungmin and Jeongin" She said and continued with the rest.

"Shit how am I gonna talk to chan..." I muttered and went home since class ended early.
______________________
Chapter 21 ends

Ayooooooooooooooooooooo Soobin 😍😍😍

Also Jisungs-

Foot ♡

Thank you for reading