41

Hyunjin POV:

"Were Here" I said and stopped the engine "Uhh hyun..Why are we in a cemetery?" He asked and I smiled "You'll find out soon..." I said and cupped his cheeks "Lets go" I said and pulled him inside.

"Were here.." I let go of his hand and went to crouch down to my daughters grave "H-hyunjin who is this?" He stuttered "Our....Child..." I said blankly "W-what??? Why didn't you tell me?!" He asked "Im sorry I couldn't i was stressed! And i didn't have the courage to tell you! I thought i would've wasted your time!" I cried "You know you would never bother me..." He said and hugged me "Do they have a name?" He asked still not letting go "Yes..She has a name...Kira....Bang Kira..." I sobbed "Shh shh... Wait a second here.." He said before he kneeld down onto our child's grave "Hey kira.....Its me your dad.." He smiled "Kira...Im sorry I wasn't there for you and your mother....Im sorry I let you guys get hurt....Im sorry I didnt get to call you my little princess...Daddy was careless and didn't even suspect that you guys needed help....Im sorry my sweet sweet angel....I promise Ill always visit you whenever i can....Hopefully you still like me..." He said and teared up "Hyunjin come here..." He asked me "You two are the most important people to me okay? I promise I'll protect you both even if your next to us or far away... Ill always protect my family" He said "Hyung.." I said and hugged him "Hey Kira?.." He suddenly said "Would you like siblings?" He asked and I truned red "Well if you mom wants too that is..." He scratched his head and a cold breeze met us "Oh!" We both gasped "I guess thats a yes then" He chuckled "Chan its 6:00 pm already lets go and meet up with the others." I smiled "Bye sweetie" He said "Bye kira" I waved and we drove off.
_____________________
Chapter 41 ends

Me cry? Nawwww i would never cry!

You all are gay.

Thank you fro reading