46

Chan POV:

Hyunjin has been brought to the emergency room for about 2 hours now and we were all worried..."Are any of you guys the patient's family members?" A nurse asked us "Uh...Im his boyfriend." I said sternly "Follow me then." She said and lead me to a room "Mr. Hwang is currently resting right now..." She said "So ill show you someone else  before him" She said "Okay..." I said "Were here.." She said and led me to a babies room "What are we doing here?...I thought Hyunjin wasn't due until next month?" I asked "That is true but with all the stress and worry...He gave birth to the baby early" She said "Is that really my baby??" I asked with tears in my eyes "No, Its me and my girlfriends baby. Of course its your baby!" She sarcastically said "Hahaha very funny" I sarcastically talked back "Do you want to hold him?" She asked "NO! WHAT IF I DROP HIM?!" I refused "No you wont! Cmon Just try!" She said and showed me the baby and I took a deep sigh carrying the baby "OH MY GOSH! I DID IT!!" I cheered "Whoops! Easy there you might drop or wake up the baby!" She reminded me "Oh yeah sorry" I said and patted my baby's head "Wanna go see Hyunjin now?" She asked "Sure" I said "Wait let me hold him! Ill suprise Hyunjin with it" She giggled "Sure" i chuckled.

Once we got there Hyunjin was already up "Hey sweetie" I said and hugged him "Chan~" He whispered "I love you~" He said and kissed my lips "I love you too" I said and between of the kiss "Ehem..." She cleared her throat and I pulled off "Congratulations...Its a boy.." She smiled and gave Hyunjin the baby "I cant believe it..." He sobbed "What should we name him honey?" I asked "Chanyeol...." He said "Bang Chanyeol" He said and I chuckled "Thats a beautiful name darling..." I said and kissed his cheek and I turned to look at her "Thank you so much Mina" I smiled and shook her hand "Its a pleasure Chan" She smiled.
_______________________
Chapter 46 ends

Im so sleepy rn.

Thank you for reading