18

Hyunjin POV:

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I screamed and the two looked at me "SHIT!" Jisung screamed and pushed Minho off of him "Uh- H-hi Hyunjin" He said awkwardly "Dont you 'Hi Hunjin me'!" I talked back "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BESTFRIEND!!" I screamed and He walked up to me "Hyung we only kissed today" He said and Hit my head "And you have a boyfriend too" He talked back "Who?" I asked "Chan Duh" He said and rolled his eyes and I flustered red "Oh cmon guys were just friends" Chan laughed and put his hand on my shoulder. And I swear that broke my heart....'He only sees me as a friend'.. I thought and brushed his hand off. "Hey Chan,Minho can we please have a talk first" Jisung said "Sure" they both said and he dragged me to a tree far from them.

"Hyun i know theres a problem" Jisung crossed his arms and I sighed " Well...." I muttered "Im sad..." I said "And why is that?" He asked and put his hand on my shoulder "I-i like chan..." I confessed while sobbing "Shh Shh" He said and hugged me "He only sees me as a friend Jisung!" I said and cried "Calm down hyune" He tried to calm me down and fixed my hair "Do you still want to go on a date with chan?" He asked "I-i dont know...I want- t-to go home.." I said between sobs "Okay then" He said and left.

Jisung POV:

"Hyung?" I asked Minho "Yes princess?" He responded "Uh...Hyunjin wants to go home, can you drop him off to his house?" I asked "Uh sure but why not ask chan?" He asked and I sighed "Their having uh....Problems?" I said unsure and he nodded "Okay sweets wait here with chan" he said and kissed my forehead and he ran "DRIVE SAFELY YOU IDIOT!" I screamed and he left with Hyunjin. I looked at chan who looked confused on why Hyunjin left in the middle of their 'date' or whatever. I sighed and walked up to him "Hyung." I said sternly "We need to talk." I said and sat down next to him and he looked confused as ever.
________________________
Chapter 18 ends

More jisung bestie material

Also look at what i found 😍😍

Isnt he cute here?? 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you for reading