35

Hyunjin POV:

"Hey binnie!" Felix said and Jumped on Changbin "Hey lixie" He patted his back and kissed his cheek "Ew okay love birds" Jisung gagged "Why are you suddenly so groggy?" Jeongin asked "Is that even a word?" I asked and he shrugged "Ahah! Maybe hes groggy or whatever because Minho hyung isn't here!" Felix laughed "Oh yeahhh" Jeongin clicked his fingers like he knew "Anyways why aren't they here anyways?" Seungmin asked "Him and Chan are buying supplies for whatever Felix is planning" Changbin explained "Yes! And thats why we need to go and set up the room!" Felix demanded and clapped his hands "Were here!" The door suddenly opened to Chan and Minho with alot of bags "Yay!" Felix clapped his hands "Cmon cmon!!" He said and ran up the stairs.

"Hyung let me help you" I said and took a couple of bags from Chans hands "Thanks hyun" He said "Damn what did you guys buy?" I asled and groaned "You'll find out later" He winked and went upstairs I smiled and followed him upstairs.

"OKAY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Jisung screamed as he held the little packet "Oh that! Those are for your eyes, No need to panic" Felix said as he ate his ice cream "Oh...I thought it was something else..." Jisung said and dropped the packet "So what should we do first??" Felix asked "Well what do you have planned?" I asked "Why dont we play 7 minutes in heaven?" Jisung suggested "Ohh!! Thats good" Felix laughed "Yeah its a good plan and all but do you guys even have a big wardrobe that can fit two people" Seungmin said sarcastically "Uh actually yeah i do" Changbin said as he Removed the covers over his big  cabinet "Oh shit" Seungmin cursed "Nope no no nu-uh Im not playing" Seungmin said as he tried to walk away "Hyunggg!" Jeongin stopped him and Tried to make him stay with his puppy eyes "Fine." He sat down again.

"Does anyone have a bottle?" Minho asked "Uh yeah here" Changbin said as he gave him a bottle "Okay here we go" He said and spun the bottle and It landed on Felix and Jisung "WHAT?!" They both screamed "Aha! I knew it! The ones who challenged wouldn't always loose!" Jeongin laughed "Just you wait Jeongin" Felix glared and got inside the wardrobe "Okay you both go in now" Chan teased "What do you think im doing" Jiaung glared and closed the door "Okay your 7 minutes starts now!" Minho said and turned on his timer.

Jisung POV:

"So what do we do..." I asked "I dont know...You suggested this" He said "Yeah but I thought I would be trapped with Minho hyung." I pouted "Isnt making out every five minutes not enough for you two?" He asked "No not at all" I sarcastically said "Changbin hyung is better" He started "Excuse me....What did you just say???" I said wide eyed "Changbin hyung is better than Minho hyung!" He scoffed "Heck no hes not!" I scoffed back "No hes not!" He said before I pounced on him "TAKE THAT BACK!!!"  I said trying to choke him "NO!!" He said and pulled my hair "MH!!!!" I whined "CHANGBIN IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!" He said and got on top of me "NO HES NOT!!" I said and tried to pull his hair "AAARRRG-" He groaned before the door opened. "WHAT THE FUCK" Minho screamed "Hyung!" I said and ran to him "What happened to your hair princess?" He asked and patted my hair "Felix said that Changbin is better than you" I said and snuggled him "Thats a stupid reason to fight but thanks" He said and gave me my drink.
_______________________
Chapter 35 ends

Help 💀💀💀

Look at what i found 💀💀 i think i gave it to my friend bcz she was a brand new stay

Yes this was made by yours truly 😭😭

Thank you for reading.