6

Felix POV:

'Shit these bags are heavy as hell....Maybe I shouldn't have bought 7 pairs of shoes' I thought and pouted "Hey you need help with that?" Someone asked I turned to him and it was Changbin "Huh?" I asked "I said you need help?" Changbin repeated "No Im-" I got cut off when Changbin Pulled the bags out off my arms "Also, Lower down your skirt people could see your ass.." He said an walked away I blushed then ran back to the rest.

"Guys lets go to the Basketball thing!" Jisung ran and the rest followed. "Guys Im gonna get the tokens for the other games" I said "Ill come with you I wanna buy lots" Changbin said and we walked to the 'token booth' or whatever they called them Once we got there we stood there silently until Changbin broke the silence "So uh....Felix Why are you wearing such a short skirt?" He asked and I didnt answer "Like aren't you cold? Or something?" He asked I didn't respond what do you want me to say?? 'Because I wanna seduce you' or 'Because I like you and I wanna look pretty for yo-?' My thoughts were interrupted by Changbin "Felix?" He called "Y-yeah?" I asked not looking at him "Are you-" Changbin got cut off "Here are your tokens!" The girl smiled and waved at us and we walked away with the tokens

Once we were close to the 'Basketball thing' or whatever We could hear shouting Jeongin was laughing and so we're the rest exept for Seungmin and Hyunjin....Seungmin was glaring at chan and Jeongin probably because Chan was piggybacking Jeongin cause the net was stuck up high And Hyunjin was just smiling plasticaly "Felix?" Changbin asked "Are you just gonna stand there??" He asked then chuckled I hid my face in my sweaters sweater paws. "Hey Guys" Changbin said "Woah thats alot!" Jeongin squiled and clapped his hands he was still at chans back "wanna go back down?" Chan asked "Yep!" He giggled and chan put him down.

While me and Jisung we're strolling around we found a claw machine and we called the others "Omg!! That fox looks so cutee!!" Jeongin squiled "Im gonna win it!" He clapped his hands he put in a token then pressed the buttons on the machine to his luck he dropped the plushie and he pouted "Ill-" Chan got cut off "Ill get it for you Innie" Seungmin offered and smiled "Yay!" Jeongin smiled Seungmin put in a token then tried to get the plushie to his surprise he actually got it! We all clapped at Seungmin "Yay thank you hyung!!!" He squiled then kissed Seungmins cheeks I smiled at the sight of the 'love birds' or thats what I call it...
___________________

Chapter 6 ends

Changlix's part of the story! ♡

Thank you so much for voting for my book! ❤❤ I love you all