32

Felix POV:

Damn the tension was thick and I mean thick that its thicker than Chan hyungs ass.

"Hello....Seungkwan" My mom broke the silence "I-is there s-something wrong??" I asked them "Hm..No its nothing really....Seungkwan was just the person who ONLY DATED ME FOR PLEASURE" My mom said wide eyed "Honey calm down" My dad said and held my moms waist "Im sorry..My anger got over me" He tried to calm down "No its okay" Mr. Seo chuckled and Changbin looked at him confused "Uhm...Felix I think its time to go..Say goodbye to your boyfriend you can see him tomorrow." My mum bluntly said "But-" I tried to protest but he cut me off "Now sweetie." He ordered and I nodded and went to kiss Changbins cheek "Text me later okay?" He said and I nodded and went back to my mom "Leaving so soon? Come and stay for some tea" Mr. Seo offered "No. We'll be leaving now. Thank you Changbin" My mom saod before we left. And we went to the car, my mom sat next to me at the back with my dad driving.

"M-mom D-dad?" I asked "Yes Sweetie?" My dad answered "A-are you gonna make me b-break up with C-Changbin hyung?" I asked in between stutters "No sweetie...Your moms just a bit...Suprised" He said and looked at my mom who was asleep with dried tears on his cheeks "D-dad may I ask what was their relationship?" I asked "Later at home sweetie Ill tell you.." He smiled "B-but how do you know??" I asked "Lets say that...Changbins father was my bestfriend...." He said and I nodded.
_____________________________
Chapter 32 ends

Im loving Mr.Lee's character here im crying so hard 😭

Pls give me a Mr. Lee in my life...

Also look what i made.

Isnt it cute 😍😍😍

Also yes its my tiktok acc

Thank you for reading