47

Hyunjin POV:

"Do you wanna hold Chanyeol?" I asked "Y-yes please" He stuttered and I gave him Chanyeol "Hi Chanyeol~ Im auntie Lixie" He Calmly said "And this is is gonna be your friend" He said and pointed to his belly. Felix was 5 months pregnant. "M-maa-ma....." Haneul whined "Aww Haneul...Your Mama is not here" I said and picked him up but he just cried loudly "MAAMA!!!" He screamed "Shh Shh" I calmed him down "WAAAH!!! MAMA!!!!" He cried loud enough for Chanyeol to hear "WAHH!" Chanyeol cried aswell "Dont cr-" Felix tried to say before Chanyeol bursted into more tears "WAAAAHH!!!!!!!!" He cried "Felix let me have him..." I said and he gave Chanyeol to me "Shh...Shh...Dont cry Mama is here" I hugged him and felt something from me being pulled. looked down and saw Chanyeol playing with my necklace "Hmm You like that dont you?" I chuckled "Dont worry sweetie you'll get yours soon" I smiled.

No one POV:

"MAMA!" Haneul screamed as he saw his Mama and Papa heading downstairs "Hey My little prince" Minho said as He picked him up. He went closer to his face to give him a kiss on the cheek but he pushed his face away "MAMA!" He said and made grabby hands to Jisung "Come here" Jisung said as he carried Haneul "Awww..Even our child doesn't like me" Minho frowned "Yeah but i like you" Jisung said "Aww" He said and gave Jisung a peck on the lips "WAHHH!!!!" Haneul cried "Whats wrong??" Jisung asked "Abu....bu.." He mumbled and started to suck his thumb "Oh! Right its milk time" Jisung chuckled "Honey help me breastfeed him" Jisung said "Ofcourse" Minho said as they went to their room.

"Cmon baby you have to burp" Jisung said as he patted his childs back "Minho can you-" Before Jisung could ask for help Haneul burped loudly. "Hes Just like you" Jisung joked "Hey! I do not burp loud!" Minho said and Haneul yawned "Well its time for your bed mister." Jisung said to Haneul "Goodnight sweetie" They both said before they turned off the lights.

"So, You wanna tell us why you made us suffer taking care of two babies?" Felix asked "Cause the rest aren't here??" Minho shrugged. Changbin and Chan were at work and Jeongin and Seungmin were on a date. "But you guys were here you could've taken care of Haneul" He face palmed "Jisung took a pregnancy test" Minho admitted "Again...." They both sighed "And it was Positive" Minho awkwardly said "Well...Congrats then" They both said and we all laughed.
_____________________
Chapter 47 ends

Dwwww Seungin content soon i promise

👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲

Thank you for reading