9

Hyunjin POV:

"What is it jisung?..." I said tiredly "Hyunjin I know damn well theres something wrong." He said "Fine...Theres something bugging me lately..." I confessed "Spill." He said I didn't answer "I promise I wont tell anyone." He gave me his pinky and we did a pinky promise "Please promise me..." I said and he nodded "I'll keep it a secret now spill" He smiled "I think like like Chan..." I confessed and he smiled "OMG JINNIE!! YOU HAVE A CRUSH!" He squiled and I covered his mouth with my hands "Dont spread it in the whole school you baboon" I said "So anyways whats the problem with that?" He asked "Well.....He Likes Jeongin...And he asked me for help to get to know him..." I said and Jisung looked at me with a sad face "Dont worry Jinnie, Im sure you'll get out of this situation one way or another" He reassured and hugged me "How'd you know i had a problem earlier?" I asked him and lifted my eyebrow "Im your bestfriend dumbass" he said and We both laughed together "Well we should go now their probably waiting" He said "Lets gooo" I said and we skipped to go to our table "Oh hey guys!" Jeongin giggled and I looked away i couldn't help but feel jealous.. Jisung noticed this and asked minho hyung if they could change seats  ofcourse he agreed And he sat next to Chan Felix was sitting next to Chan, Jeongin was in the middle of Chan and Seungmin with Minho next to chan and me and Jisung sat together. I sighed and Ate my lunch.... after a few chews I gave up 'this is useless' I thought and ran into the schools garden where I felt...safe.

After a few minutes of alone time with the bees and the butterflies The 7 came in the garden 'My safe place Is ruined.' I thought. "Get away." I said as I heard Footsteps but they continued to get close "I SAID GET AWAY!!" I screamed and Put my hands over my ears and tears started to stream from my eyes I was scared...Scared that they would hurt me or make fun of me. Jisung ran and grabbed my hands "Hey Hyune its me...Calm down...Calm down..." He said and calmed me down "Whats wrong Hyune?" He carefully asked I looked at chan and Jeongin with tearing eyes the looked back at Jisung the shook my head saying 'I dont want them here' And Jisung understood "Uhm Guys?" Jisung said "Can me and Hyunjin have some time alone just the two of us?" Jisung asked "Ofcourse hyung" Jeongin said "Sure" Minho said and they all left. "Hyune whats wrong" Jisung asked again "I-its just t-that I thought about something, W-what if c-chan a-and J-jeongin do got in a-a relationship, then t-they get married and have k-kids... JISUNG I DONT WANT MY FRIEND AND MY CRUSH ENDING UP TOGETHER LIVING THE LIFE I WANTED!!!" I said the words between sobs then screamed the last parts "Shh shhh" He tried to calm me down "Im not selfish i swear! I JUST CANT IMAGINE-" Hyunjin got cut off when he saw a pretty butterfly he started breathing much more normally than before and Jisung noticed it me then smiled and looked at the butterfly "its pretty isnt it?" Jisung said "Yes..." I smiled and hugged him...Maybe Jisung is my safe place.......
________________________

Chapter 9 ends

Sum Hyunsung content 🥺

Okay yall she answered me back she said she left her messenger and wifi on while she was busy and we worked things out hahahha.

I love you all byeee