44

Hyunjin POV:

"Hyung Im hungry" I whined as I woke up Chan "Sweetie its 3:00 am Sleep" He said "No! Im hungry!" I whined "Okay fine" He said and removed the blanket on top of him, noticing that hes shirtless. and I stared at his bare chest "You okay?" He asked "Uhm Yeah ofcourse!" I said and started walking "What do you want to eat sweetie?" He asked "I want penutbutter and pickle sandwiches!" He cheered "Sweetie you might vomit alot later..." He sighed "BUT I WANT IT!!!!!!" I whined like a baby "Okay okay sorry" He apologised and carried me to the kitchen but we heard weird noises. "Hyung w-what is it?" I asked "I dont know....But its weird stay behind" He said and grabbed a chair "AHH!!" Someone screamed "Hyung..." I whimpered "Shhh Were gonna attack" He said "Dont worry I won't let you get hurt" He reassured "Stay here You might get hurt" He said and let go of my hand "Mm!" I whimpered as I clung back onto his hand "Take a phone with you" He said and I nodded "Get ready to call the cops okay? There might be a burglar" He said and i got the number ready "YOU MOTHERFUCK-' He screamed but then got cut off 'what happened?! Was Chan shot by those guns that dont have sounds?!' My thoughts filled up with the questions but i decided to look at that was happening "AHH!!!!!" I screamed "Uhm......We can explain...." Changbin said putting his shirt back on "Hyung help" Felix said and Pointed at his shorts and Changbin helped him "You better explain!" Chan demanded "Why at 3:00 am?! AND ON MY FUCKING KITCHEN COUNTER?!" Chan said "Whats all this commotion about?" Minho sighed "We caught Changbin and Felix fucking on the counter" Chan sighed "Wooahh congrats Changbin your pretty wild and brave yourself to do that" Minho said and shook his hand "What are you doing sleeping on the couch??" Chan asked "Jisung kicked me out of the room for not feeding him raw chicken" He shrugged "Anyways. Is my counter still safe to cook on?" Chan asked "Yes Chan." Felix said and rolled his eyes "Okay so WHY are you fucking here?" Chan asked again "Well Jeongins sleep walking came back" Felix shrugged "And he interrupted us so we went to fuck here" He shrugged "Out of all the places" Chan sighs "I mean....I was pretty thirsty" Changbin muttered and Chan sighed "Okay whatever go and sleep on your bed. I saw Seungmin carrying Jeongin out of there" Chan said and they both nodded.

"Hyung do you want any?" I asked "No Im full" He chuckled and I pouted "You better eat the fucking sandwich before I cut off your balls in your sleep." I threatened "Oh suddenly Im hungry" He said and took the sandwich "Thats what I thought" I mumbled and ate my sandwich.
________________________
Chapter 44 ends

Ps. Felix graduated i guess?? I dont remember the time thingys 👨‍🦲

Thank you for reading