50

7 years later

No One POV:

"COME BACK HERE KIM GAEUL!" Jeongin screamed as he Chased his son "Just a little more...." Seunmin said as  squinted his eyes "Andddddd....." He said "GOT CHA!" He said and caught Gaeul "Good job honey" Jeongin panting "How about you go and feed Eunji? Ill bathe Gaeul" He said "Thank you~" Jeongin said and gave him a kiss "Hey Eunji~" He said "Wanna drink milk?" He asked "Y-ya!" Eunji said "Oh
Your so cuteee, You definitely got my charms!" Jeongin said as he fed Eunji. "All my children are cute ofcourse" He said as he looked at the 5 children sleeping. He then looked at his belly.
~
"SO WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER?!" Felix asked "I- asked her to be my girlfriend..." He said "And what did she say???" He asked "She said yes" He smiled "OH MY SWEETIE PIE!" Felix said and hugged him "I cant br-breathe" He managed to get out "Whoops sorry" He said and put him down "Im so proud of you Seungho" Changbin said "Thanks dad" He smiled "I wonder when someone will finally confess his love to Baekhyun" Felix glared at Jiwon "Why is it me again??" He asked "I heard you and Baekhyun went on a date~" Changbin teased "Not you too dad!" He whined "SHUT UP WILL YOU GUYS! IM TRYING TO WATCH TV!!" Haeun scolded "Woah-" Seungho said suprised "Is she on her periods?...And watching slime on tv?..." He asked "Yup....Definitely..." Felix agreed.
~
"Minho- We- cant~ Stoppp~~" Jisung said "Sorry...I just couldn't control myself..." He said "I understand....But seriously I cant have anymore babies i might break" He glared at Minho "Sorry~" He said and hugged him "Uh Mom dad are you guys finally done flirting?" Haneul said "What are you doing here? I thought you were with your husband" Jisung asked "Oh well-" He got cut off "Oppa!" "Hyung!!" Minjun and Jimin ran to him "We missed you so much!!!" They said "Mom and dad keep on making out and making weird noises when your gone!!" Minjun said "Mhm! Its really annoying!! We cant watch cartoons at night!!" Jimin whined "Hmm Is that so..." Haneul glared at them "Sorry~~" they said "Anyways Chanyeol is tired so he had to go home...And I decided to come here to melt some time" He shrugged "Hm okay" Jisung said.
-

"I love you so so so much chan" Hyunjin said kissing his lips "Mhm? You do?~" Chan hummed "Yes very much" Hyunjin responded "Mmm" Hyunjin hummed as Chan placed Hickeys on his neck "Your so beautiful" Chan said "Hmm...I know~" Hyunjin teased "Hup!" Chan made a noise as he brought me up to the counter "I love you~~" Hyunjin said "I love you too~" He said "Uhm.......Am i disturbing something?-" Chanyeol said "OH! CHANYEOL!!" Hyunjin said "Hi mom hi dad" He said "Dont you have a date today?" Hyunjin asked "Hmm im pretty tired..." He said "Oh then take a rest" He chuckled and Chanyeol nodded. "Shall we go back to what we were doing?" I asked "Ofcourse~" He said and kissed my ring "Hm~ My Family's necklace fits you alot" Hyunjin said "Thank you so much for staying with me Chan..." He smiled "I will never leave you sweetie" He said and hugged him "I love you so much" They both said.

"The end...." Hyunjin said "Mom I didn't know I had an older unnie!" Ari said "Mom where is she right now?" Hajoon asked "Shes next to us....Somewhere" Hyunjin said "Really? Does she have super powers?" Haewon asked "Yes ofcourse she does....Because shes special" Hyunjin said as a tear left his eye "One of the most special gems in my life" Chan said and wiped off Hyunjins tear. "Dad? What are the other gems called?" Hajoon asked "Well...Their called....Bang Hyunjin,Bang Kira, Bang Chanyeol, Bang Ari, Bang Hajoon and Bang Haewon" Chan said "Hey that sounds like our names!" Haewon giggled "Yes they do..." Ari said as a tear fell from her eyes after figuring out what her dad means. "I love you so much" Hyunjin said and kissed Chans lips "Ew-" Hajoon tried to say but Ari covered his mouth and she smiled.
____________________________

Forbidden love ends.

Im sorry to say this but this is the end of Forbidden love...Thank you so much fo 1.1k reads I love you all so much you guys mean the world to me. I love you guys all so much. ♡

- lots of love from author Peach ♡