45

8 Months later

Chan POV:

"Hyung toilet...." Hyunjin shyly said "Did baby kick your bladder again?" I asked and carried him "Mhm" He nodded and I brought him to the bathroom.

"Hey Min.." I said to Minho "Hi Chan" He said "Wheres Jisung and Haneul?" I asked, Haneul was Minho and Jisungs baby. "Oh Jisungs giving him a bath upstairs" He laughed and I frowned "Is something wrong?" He asked "Well....Im worried. Im scared that I might not be able to take care of the baby just like before. What if im a nad fath-" He cut he off "Shut up! You are a good father okay!" He said "Yeah such a good father I am to leave my family for 3 years-" I got cut off again "Chan....If you cant trust yourself. Trust Hyunjin. Trust Me. Trust us." He said and put his hands on my shoulder "Thanks min" I said and Cried on his shoulder "HYUNG HELPPP!!! HANEUL ESCAPED!!" Jisung screamed "Well gotta go" He said and ran upstairs. And I went back to Hyunjin but when I saw him there he was crying.

"HYUNJIN WHATS WRONG?!" I asked "Hyung....Bleed..." He whispered "OH MY GOD" I screamed as I saw the blood. "Shh Shhh dont cry..." I said and Picked him up. "GUYS CALL THE AMBULANCE!!" I screamed "OH MY GOSH HYUNJIN!!" Felix said panicking "WAIT IM TRYING TO CONTACT THE AMBULANCE!!" Changbin screamed "HYUNJIN HYUNG!! ARE YOU OKAY???" Jeongin said as he dropped his bag "Im.....Fi-fine" He said before he hugged closer "GUYS WE MIGHT HAVE TO DRIVE!!" Changbin said "OKAY! SEUNGMIN, JEONGIN, JISUNG AND FELIX YOU GUYS STAY HERE AND TAKE CARE OF HANEUL!" I ordered "B-but hyung!" Felix talked back with tears in his eyes "No. You guys have to stay here. Seungmin please keep them safe." I said and he nodded "Lets go." Minho said as he opened his car's door.
_______________________
Chapter 45 ends

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Are yall prepared?

Btw we will be going to like alot of time skips! Sorry for those....

Thank you for reading