24

Hyunjin POV:

"Hey hyun" Chan said as he opened the door to our cottage "Hello" i waved "So uh..Are we still like cool?" He said and made weird hand gestures "Yeah ofcourse" I nodded "Oh thats cool!" He said awkwardly and we stood there for about a few moments until we heard a whistle "Huh?" I asked and we ran outside. "Okay children now that you are all here" Mr.Namjoon said "Well its the first activity today!" Mr.Seokjin smiled "Okay so this activity will need team work and trust" Mr.Namjoon explained and we all nodded "Okay so since you guys all are in a group of four you can choose one of those 3 people to team with" Mr.Namjoon explained again "Minnie wanna be team mates?" I heard Jisung ask Minho "Sure" so that leaves me with chan "Lets be teams,Yeah?" Chan asked me "Ofcourse" I said and blushed "Okay I think you all have partners now-" Mr.namjoon was cut of by my twin sister. "Sorry to interupt sir but Me and Lia dont want to be partners." She explained "And why is that?" He asked "We had a fight, Also Chaeryeong and Yuna are already a team. I also cant be team mates with My girlfriend because shes in a different team." She said "Well Im sorry but the rules are the rules.." Mr.Namjoon said and the place went quiet "Uhh Why dont we start now children!" Mr.Seokjin said and tried to lighten up the mood "Okay here are the rules, There will be a bowl where you pick your position. Ones letter A the one who will be leading the other person who is blindfolded which is letter B." Mr.Namjoon explained and we all went to pick our letters.
____________________________
Chapter 24 ends

Sorry if this is a bit messy 🙁🙁

Also sungie is so cute here ❤❤

Thank you for reading