30

Felix POV:

"Sheesh His house is big" Jeongin said "Well hes a Millionaire and all so lets go?" Seungmin asked "Mhm" Hyunjin and I nodded and went in Changbins house. Once they walked in they were greeted by Changbin "Hey guys!" He said with a smile. He was wearing a White Button up  shirt that had 2 undone buttons with black Jeans that had chains alot of rings and some chains on his neck. I couldn't help but blush until Jeongin tapped me "Felix? You there? Hes been telling you to get inside  cmon" Jeongin said and pulled me inside. "Hey guys!" Jisung greeted "Are you drunk or something??" Seungmin asked "No?" He said and walked back to minho "Anyways want to go somewhere?" Hyunjin asked "Yeah lets go to the bar area" Hyunjin suggested "Sure! Lets go!" I said and turned around to look for Seungmin and Jeongin but they weren't there "Where the heck-" I cursed "Cmonnn lets go" Hyunjin said and we went to the bar.

"Are you like legal to drink?-" I asked him "No not really but In a few years i can, So its not a big dea-"  He got cut off when chan walked "Definitely not" He said and took Hyunjin's drink "HEY!" Hyunjin said and Chan just carried him to the dance floor "Bye Felix!" Chan waved and I sighed "One cocktail please" I said "Sure" The guy said "Felix??????" I heard someone say and i turned around "SANA?!!?!!" I asked and hugged her "OMG! ITS BEEN SO LONG!!" She said and put her drink down "So hows it been????" She asked "Nothing...You know I sorta got a crush and stuff" I said "A CRUSH??? WHOS THIS LUCKY GUY??" She wiggled her eyebrows "Changbin"  I mumbled "Ohh the birthday boy?" She asked and I nodded "So had any luck finding a girlfriend?" I asked and she sighed "No not really..." She said "Dont worry the right girl will come at the right time" I smiled "Thats what my mom said before I got into a relationship with Harin..." She said "Dont worry noona, I believe in you" I smiled "Thanks lix" She smiled "Sir heres your drink" The guy said "Thanks! So Cheers?" I asked "Sure!" She said and giggled "Oh can you wait here for a second?" I asked her and Left.

No One POV:

"Dahyun!" Sana greeted "Hiii Sana!" She said "Lets dance!" She offered and took Sanas hand "OOH!" Sana let out when she accidentally flung her hand and accidentally switched her and Felix's drink "Dahnyun wai-" She tried to talk "Cmon pleasee" She said and gave her puppy eyes "Fine" "i hope you dont drink it Felix.." Sana thought to herself.

Felix POV:

I came back to the area and grabbed my drink to go back to Jeongin,Seungmin and Changbin to watch Hyunjin and Chan dance while trying to ignore Minho and Jisung making out since Sana wasn't there.

"MH!" I squirmed "Is something wrong?" Changbin asked "My drink is stronger than normal.." I said "Oh its must be because of the flavor" He said "Yeah, Uh Im gonna go to the bathroom for a second" i excused my self and went to the bathroom.

"Hmm whats happening to me?" I said and looked at myself at the mirror "Hm maybe im just tired" I said and went back to the rest "You okay?" Changbin asked "Yeah Im fine" I said and finished my drink "We should dance" I randomly said "Uh okay?" He said and I threw my hands on him. I had this feeling on my body where I felt hot...and where I couldn't control my body. "Uh felix is there something wrong?" He asked "You know Changbin" I said and out my fingers on his lips "I really really-" I let out before everything went black.
_____________________
Chapter 30 ends

Long chapter because I want yall to get them saucy scenes 🤭🤭🤭

Dont get too thirsty tho 🤨🤨 Im watching yall

Seungfeet ♡

Thanks for reading