23

Hyunjin POV:

We went back up the main camp sight and we saw Mr.Seokjin and Mr.Namjoon who were waiting for us. "Well,Well where were you four?" Mr. Namjoon asked "Sorry sir.." Jisung apologised "Oh Hyunjin where did you find them?" Mr.Seokjin asked "Me and Chan found them behind a tree...Making out" I said honestly and the two elders laughed and Jisung and Minho were red. "Oh young love" Mr.Seokjin said as he put his harm under Mr.Namjoons arms "Well your friends are waiting for you guys" Mr.Namjoon mentioned and we all nodded and went to out table. To our suprise Jeongin was calm today.

"Hey guys" Jisung awkwardly said "Hey" Changbin said "We heard you guys disappeared because you two were making out" Felix wiggled his eyebrows and Seungmin sighed "Guys Jeongin wants to rest We'll go now" Seungmin said and left to go to their cottage "Bet their gonna make out!" Felix said and Minho smacked his head "Owww!" He whined "Did Jisung thought you that?!" He whined "Yeah maybe" Minho said and shrugged "Guys should i get the ice cream?" Changbin asked "Mhm!" Felix hummed "Whats the ice cream for?" I asked "Oh! Its because Mr.Seokjin got them for everyone!" He said and clapped his hands and Changbin came back "Here you guys go" He said and out down the 7 ice creams "Why is it only 7?" Chan asked "Jeongin ate his already, Ill bring Seungmins ice cream there. Wait a sec" He explained and left "Hah that kid can never wait" Hyunjin sighed "Felix why are you blushing?" Jisung asked "H-he got my favourite ice cream" Felix said as if he won the world cup "Uhh..I literally have the same flavor" Minho said "Shut up!" Felix replied angrily and Continued to stare at his ice cream "Hubby I dont want Chocolate" Jisung whined and pouted "Oh then we should switch here have mine sweets" Minho said as he gave his ice cream to Jisung "Thank youu" He smiled "Do you guys have to be that cringy" I said disgusted and Chan nodded "Yes." Jisung said as he sucked his ice cream "Okay ew no" I said and Went to the cottage.
________________________
Chapter 23 ends

No words for now 😔💔