38

Hyunjin POV:

March 20

"Happy birthday bro!" Yeji greeted "Thanks Happy birthday aswell" I smiled and went downstairs "WAIT NO!-" I heard her scream but I got downstairs already and saw My mom and Dad "M-mom?...Dad?" I sobbed "Hyunjin" He dad hugged me "Where did you guys go?" I cried "We're so sorry we left you guys for so long" My mom cried "Happy Birthday day Hyunjin" My dad said and Gave me a box "What is it?" I asked and opened it once I saw what It was i bursted into tears "Mom I thought you forgot?" I cried "I wouldn't sweetie" She said and brought me back up "Shall we put It on?" He asked "Yes please" I sobbed and they put it on me "M-mom I thought i would never get one of these..." I sobbed "Ofcourse you will get them....Yeji come downstairs" My mom said and she followed "Happy birthday sweetie" She smiled and put the necklace on her Yeji sobs "Dad" He cried and hugged dad. You may ask whats so special about these necklaces well....Their called the Hwang necklaces. These necklaces were like heirlooms to our family. One your married your lover and Child will get ones aswell. You get these necklaces once your 18.

"Well you better get dressed I think Chan is gonna take you on a date" My mom wiped her tears "How do you-" I asked "Yeji told me" She laughed "You traitor" I sighed and went upstairs to change.

As I was brushing my hair i noticed the necklace glistening within the sun "Your so pretty" I said to the necklace "Hmm...What style should i wear today..." I asked myself aftsr a few minutes of thinking I thought why not fit the theme of my necklace? Amethyst.

What Hyunjin wore:

"Okay lets go" I said and grabbed my bag

"Okay lets go" I said and grabbed my bag. "Bye mom Bye dad!" I saod and ran off to chan who was waiting in his car. "Happy birthday Hyun!" He said and gave me a present "Thanks!" I smiled "Nice necklace" He said and opened the door 'Hopefully you'll stay so you can have one too..' I thought And got inside his car.
____________________________
Chapter 38 ends

Guys Im rlly turning lazy with the filler chaps 😭😭

He looks liek one of those Class muses or smtn like that 😭😭

Thank you for reading