7

Jisung POV:

"Hey Lixie" I walked up to felix while he was watching Felix and Jeongins little moment "Whats up?" He asked "I need help" I cried "Why?" Felix chuckled "I can't get the squirrel plushieeee" I (fake) cried to his shoulder "Ill try to get it for you" He said "Okay lets do this you bitch" He cursed he put in a token then pressed the buttons "Cmon cmon- FUCCCK!!!" He cursed as he dropped the plushie "Whats wrong hyung??" Jeongin heard us "I cant win the plushie Jisung wanted!!" He cried "Why dont you ask Minho hyung to get it for you?" He offered "What? Why him he probably won't do that fo-" I got cut off "MINHO HYUNGGGG!!!" Jeongin called for Minho And the rest ran to us "Yeah?" Minho asked Jeongin "Jisung hyung needs help~ Do you think you can guide his hands on how to do it?" Jeongin gave him puppy eyes "Sure" He said and ruffled his hair he then walked up towards me "okay so" he hold both of my hands "You do this" he pulled the leaver and guided my had to the buttons I was facinated by his vainy hands that it caught me off guard "Jisung?" He called and i was completely cut off my thoughts "Y-yeah?" I stuttered "You got it" He smiled "Thank you!" I joyfully hugged him but then realised what i was doing "Sorry!" I quickly apologised "No its okay" and we stood there awkwardly until Felix whispered to me "OoooHhh~Does Jisung have a crush?~~~" He teased and wiggled his eyebrows and I smacked his head "Owwww" He whined "Wheres hyunjin?" I asked "taking pictures with Jeongin and Seungmin" Chan said and pointed towards the photo booth, Me and felix gasped "How dare they take a picture without us!!!" We both screamed then marched to the photo booth and opened the curtain "How dare you all" Felix said offended "Well you guys were hanging out with your boyfriends" Seungmin shrugged "WHAT?? SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE BOYFRIENDS??" We both screamed "Dont think i didn't see you close to Changbin Felix and also Jisung and Minhos little moment" Seungmin shrugged "LETS JUST TAKE THE PHOTOS!" Jeongin snapped "Fine fine" Felix gave up "Hahahaha!" We laughed at one of Felix's photos "Guyysssss give it backkkkkk" He whined "Why?" We asd sarcastically "BECAUSE ITS EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!" He whined "Okay okay fineee" We gave it back and he pouted "Im hungry!" Jeongin said "Lets call the others" Hyunjin said and we walked back the the rest "Guys Jeongins hungry, Should we eat now?" I asked them "Yeah sure" Chan responded "Where to?" He asked "Mcdonalds!!" Jeongin screamed "as usual" I sighed and we went to McDonalds.
____________________

Chapter 7 ends

I made Jeongin a Mcdonalds kid cuz I am too 💅💅

Also circus is out now! ♡♡ Im exited to watch and listen to it!! ♡♡