19

Jisung POV:

"Hyung i have no right to tell you his true feelings but you hurt Hyunjin just now." I said "H-how?" He stuttered and I sighed "Im not supposed to tell you but..." I hesitated and sighed "You hurt him when you said that you two are only friends." I said "What?...Does that mean-" I cut him off "Hyung no one can ever know that I told you okay?" I asked him "Yeah.." He said and We heard Minhos car "Hyung I have to go now remember or promise okay?" I said and walked away.

I sat down next to Minho on his car "So what happened?" He asked "Its really hard to explain..Lets wait for Hyunjin to speak up.." I said and curled up into a ball "Here" He said and put a blanket on me "Thank you" I blushed "Oh Hyung did you drive Hyunjin safely?" I asked him "Yeah ofcourse i did" he said proud "Wait....Do you not trust me?" He pouted "Dummy" I said and hugged him "Well we have to go now, Your Little brother might kill me" He chuckled "Are you that scared of Junhan?" I asked and laughed "He threatened that he'd cut my balls okay" He whined "Why do you need your balls anyways?" I joked "To have babies with you" He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows I glared at him "On second thought maybe Ill be the one to cut your balls not Junhan" I sarcastically said "Okay okay calm down" He gave up and started the car and we drove to my house.

Chan POV:

"Did i really hurt Hyunjin with my joke?.." I muttered "Why am I such a bad friend" I asked myself "Come in" I said as I heard agressive knocks on the door and my sister opened it  "I heard you" She glared "What do you mean hannah?" I said "Oh cmon stop playing dumb! You have a crush!" She screamed "well quite the opposite..Its about a friend" I confessed "Damn it." She said and Pulled out a 20 dollar bill from her pocket and my brother came out of no where "Yay money~" He clapped his hands and left "Well i just lost 20 dollars because i thought it was about love and stuff but I will still help you" She said and sat down "So whats the problem good sir?" She asked "Why are you speaking like that?.." I asked and she shrugged "Well.. I think I hurt my friends feelings today.." I confessed and she gasped "Omg how" She said and got a note book out of nowhere "Anyways so, I said 'Guys were just friends' and he got upset..." i said and She hummed "Have you ever thought that he likes you?" She asked "No not really..." I confessed "Well maybe he likes you." She said and left but popped up from the door "You know chan? Saying that your only friends to someone that likes you can hurt them.So please make it up to him he seems nice." She said and left. "He likes me?" I asked myself "Oh no I have to make it up to him tomorrow!" I said "Shit its 3:00 already I need sleep.. WAIT HOW THE HECK IS HANNAH STILL AWAKE" I screamed And checked their rooms they were asleep "Good, mom and dad would kill me if they were still awake" i said and laid on my bed 'hyunjin likes me?" I questioned myself before drifting to sleep.
______________________
Chapter 19 ends

Im sorry i didnt know what to name Chans sister besides hannah 😭😭😭

Also more memes

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank you for reading ♡♡