49

7 years later

Hyunjin POV:

"Hm? Wheres Ari and the twins?" Chan asked. Ari was our second child and the twins were the youngest. "Their playing somewhere with Seungho" Changbin said "No adults?!" Felix shrieked "Wait Ill go check on them" I said.

"Ari~~ Haewon~~ Hajoon~~ Seungho~~ Where are you?~~" I playfully asked but then heard giggles from the pink tree. I decided to tiptoe and hide behind somewhere. "Hehe! Oppa is a princess!" I heard Ari giggle "And Haewon is a fairy princess!" She clapped "Hmm And Hajoon is a Jester!!" She giggled "What about you? What are you?" Seungho asked "I am.....Tree!" Ari giggled and I laughed loud enough for the kids to hear "W-what was that?" Ari stuttered "I dont know....Its better if we look" Seungho said "What?! No! Nope! You guys go! Im just a tree!" She said and stood still and i decided to approach them "RAAH!" I screamed "AHHHHH!!!!!!" Ari shrieked "Hi autie" Seungho said holding Hajoon and Haewons hands "MAMA!!" The two said and i picked them up "Mom!! Why did you scare me!! Im angry now!" Ari said and crossed her arms. Hah this kid. Who did she get her dramaticness from? "Cmon were gonna eat Felix's donuts" I said "OooOohh!!" She immediately followed "Ohh!! Moms donuts!" Seungho clapped his hands. As we reached there the three already ran to the table. I truned to look at Seungho "Hey?" I asked "Yes Aunt?" He said "Do you like Ari?" I asked "Oh uhm thats..." He awkwardly said "I really don't mind if you do...You seem like you'd treat her like a queen..." I said "R-really?" He stuttered "Yes....You always take care of them when were not there..." I said "Do I?" He asked "Yes, I trust you with them..." I smiled "But Im only 7..." He said "And shes 6" He said "And I was 17...When he was 22" I said and looked at him "R-really?" He questioned "Mhm...Now were old..." I chuckled "But you dont look that old" He said "Im flattered" I chuckled "Oh and Also?" I said "Nice flower crown" I chuckled and walked back inside.
________________________
Chapter 49 ends

Incase yall are wondering yes. All of the couples are married.
Sorry I just dont know how to write wedding scenes 😭😭

Thank youfor reading