12

Seungmin POV:

"I guess they wont come" I said and put down the food I made I heard a knock on my door and I quickly opened it "Jeongin? Your here Early?" I said and he smiled "I wanted to keep you company hyung" He said "Come in" I led him to the kitchen "Woah hyung !! This is alot of food!!" he screamed and hugged me "Ofcourse anything for you guys..." I said and my face changed "Dont worry hyung Cmon lets so to your room" He said and pulled my hand, He Jumped on my Bed and I smiled "So....Frozen?" I said and he giggled "Yes!!" He smiled deeply...Its been about 2 hours of us hanging out and we decided to put on heartstopper I saw him smile everytime He saw Nick and Charlie together "Hyung Can I cuddle you?" He said Innocently "Yeah sure" I said and wrapped my hands around him "You know Innie..." I started a conversation "Yeah?" He asked "Ever since Chan and the others joined or friend group we had less bonding time together..." I confessed "Hyung are you Jelous?" He chuckled "But you know...I have to agree with you but on the bright side....We got more friends.." He said "Yeah....And they made me realize I have feelings for someone...." I confessed "Hyung?...Can I tell you something?" He said "Y-yeah..." I stuttered "Hyung i know this might ruin our relationship but....I like you hyung..I-its okay if y-yo-" I cut him off by pressing our lips together and I pulled off "I love you Jeongin" I confessed "I-I love you too hyung" he said while holding tears and I pulled him into another kiss "So..Does this mean we're boyfriends?" I asked "Ye-yes" He smiled with tears in his eyes "I live you hyung" He said and Intertwined our hands "I love you too" I said put one  the airpods in his ear and one on mine we listened to music while hugging and Drifting off to sleep...
_________________________________

Chapter 12 ends

OMG MY SEUNGIN HEART IMMA JUST 😵😵 FOR A SEC

Btw I gave them a tiny Elle and Tao reference 😢😢😢

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😢😢😢

I love you all! ❤❤❤💋💋💋