42

Hyunjin POV:

I walked downstairs and sat next to felix in the table "You look pretty tired did you guys Bang?" Felix said and wiggled his eyebrows "W-WHAT??!" I choked on my water "I SAID! DID YOU GUYS BANG" He screamed and did the hand Gesture and Chan choked on his Pancake "FELIX SHUT UP!!" I said and stuffed a tissue in his mouth "Did you guys really bang tho?" Jisung raised his eyebrow "I'd like to ask you aswell did you and Minho bang?" I talked back "Yeah maybe maybe not" He shrugged and ate his yoghurt "Guys stop talking about sex and eat Seungmin hyungs pancakes!" Jeongin pouted "Atleast someone here likes my cooking" Seungmin said and pecked Jeongins lips "Mhh!! No pecks I wanna eat pancakes" Jeongin pouted again "Sorry" Seungmin said and patted his hair "SoRrY" Minho mimiced and patted Jisungs hair and we all laughed "Oh guys me and Hyunjin have to go" Chan said and Walked off of the table.

"Are you guys gonna go to Kiras grave?" Jisung asked "Yeah" I said and drank my water "Okay say hi to Kira for us" They smiled and me and Chan went outside.

"Hey Kira.." I smiled "Your Aunts and Uncles told me to say hi for you" I chuckled "Hyunjin?" Chan suddenly spoke "Hmm?" I hummed "Should we go now? We've been here for an Hour we might get kicked out" he chuckled "Oh ofcourse!" I laughed "Goodbye my princess" Chan said before we went back to the car.

"Hyun should we get the pregnancy tests?" He asked "Ofcourse, Can we buy ice cream aswell?" I asked "Mhm sure" He said and drove to the store.
_________________
Chapter 42 ends

Sorry this was short!

Thank you for reading