16

Hyunjin POV:

I was sleeping until i heard my phone ring so i picked up and answered "Hey hyunjin~" Jeongin teased "What do you want Jeongin?" I groggily said "Nothing..Its just that...You don't want to be late to your date with Chan right?" He fake gasped "Shit!" I cursed then hung up "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT Its my first date with Chan I cantbe late!!!" I cursed then my door got opened "Why do loud?" Yeji groaned " I HATE A DATE IN LIKE AN HOUR AND I STILL HAVENT PICKED MY OUTFIT YET!!"  I panicked "Yo bro chill I got you" She reassured and patted my shoulder "Cmon lets go, you go get ready ill make your outfit" She demanded "Bye.." I waved sleepily.

I came back and saw a pretty outfit that i didn't know existed "Get dressed now chop chop" She demanded again and I closer My door
And got dressed "Oh I feel so pretty today" I said and put the clips in my long blonde hair.

What hyunjin wore:

I put on my white shoes on and waved goodbye to my sister and her girlfriend

I put on my white shoes on and waved goodbye to my sister and her girlfriend. I was on my way to the cafe when i heard a car approach me "Hey hyun" He said and I looked back "Chan?!" I quickly covered my face "Well what are you waiting for? We have a date" he chuckled and i swear the world stoped there and now "O-okay" I said as I was about to go to the back of his car "Not there silly here next to me" he patted the seat next to him "O-okay.." I said and we drove to somewhere thats not the cafe. "Chan thsi isn't the way to the cafe..." I said worried "Dont worry Im taking you to a picnic" He said and I blushed 'How did he know I like picnics' I thought to myself. "Chan how did you know it was me?" I asked "What do you mean?" He asked "I mean how did you know i was your date?" I asked "Well Jeongina accidentally said it out loud" He chuckled and I smiled and he stopped the car at...han river.. "Wow hyung this is amazing" I smiled at the decorations he did but we also saw two people kissing?....So we decided to walk closer to them...'no way!" I thought its Jisung and Minho??!!!??!?
_______________________
Chapter 16 ends

Han on han river how weird 🤨

Thank you for reading