34

Felix POV:

I was cuddling with mom mom anddad until my phone rang "Hm?" My mom hummed "Oh Changbin hyung is calling" I said "Hm Ill just answer it later" I shrugged before they stopped me "Felix, Its impolite to not answer your lovers calls." My dad said "Sorry dad" I apologised "Bye mom bye dad!" I said and ran up my room. One I got into my room i locked me door and dived to my bed with bbokari then answered Changbins call.

"Hey Bin" I smiled "Hey lix" He said "I thought you wouldn't want to talk with me since it took you so long to answer" He chuckled "Oh! Sorry about that i was with my parents" I said and scratched my head "Hm I see, I found about the truth today too....I just want to say Im sorry in behalf of my father" He sighed "No, Actually thanks a bit to your father My mom and dad got me!" I giggled "I guess I am lucky to have you" He smiled and I blushed "Ofcourse you are! You have the all beautiful and cute Lee Felix as your boyfriend!" I said proudly and he laughed "Mhm and thats why I love you" He smiled "Hehe. Hyung when do you think I can go back there?" I asked "Anytime lix" He said "But wouldn't it be awkward?" I asked "No not at all, My parents approve of you" He smiled "Hm,Well then can we all have a sleep over next Saturday?" I asked him "Aww not just us two?" He pouted "Are you thinking of doing something icky with me?" I said and raised an eyebrow "What no" He denied "But yeah sure they can come" He said and I smiled "Thanks hyung!" I giggled.
__________________
Chapter 34 ends

I love changlix sm that im crying

Also triple update

Back off simps this is my husband 😡😡 (Im so sorry but Im turning so delulu after finding out that the girl i like might like a guy)

I love Innie in anyway.

Thank you for reading