31

Felix POV:

I woke up with a hangover, My head and whole body ached. I sat down on an unfamiliar bed which made me uncomfortable...I couldn't remember anything else but going to Changbins party I was cut off of my thoughts when someone came out for the shower "Oh your awake...Good morning Felix" Changbin said but he was half naked...I could see his Wet chest and wet hair because he had just came out of the shower... I looked down to my clothes which were surprisingly different I looked at Changbin with an uneasy face "Oh dont worry I didn't take advantage of you" He reassured and I nodded "Then what happened to my clothes?..."  I asked "oh you...accidentally threw up on your clothes" He explained "W-why did i throw up?" I stuttered "Well basically....Sanas drink has the same drink as you right but hers has alcohol in it...She explained that she accidentally switched the glasses and you drank hers..." He explained "Oh...Uh...D-did I say anything weird?" I asked worrying if i accidentally told him that i like him "Hm.. Not really but we should discuss it while were eating, Ill get you your hungover pills" He said And I groaned "Hm..Well would it be better if I cook you pancakes and eggs?" He asked "Yes please!" I said "But you still have to take your hungover pills okay?" He said "Fine" I muttered and he left.

"FELIX COME DOWN!" I heard him yell but I couldn't get up since my body was weaker than ever. Suddenly the door opened to Changbin "Huh?" I asked "Are you okay???" He asked "Uh yeah, I just couldn't get up" I chuckled "Well then-" He said before carrying me bridal style "AH!" I screamed "Hyung put me down~" I whined "No can do, I have to bring you downstairs" He said and carried me downstairs to a chair in the dining table. "Woah how is it already clean here?" I asked "The maids cleaned faster than expected i guess" He said "You should pay your maids more you know" I said "Is 100k per month not enough?" He scratched his head "WHAT??? 100K?!?!" I asked "PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR MAID!!" I screamed "And what do you need that money for?  Your pretty wealthy too" He said "Yeah we are but my Mom won't let me buy alot of skirts and crop tops and shit I want" I pouted "Well you sound a bit too spoiled if thats the case then" He said "No im not!" I pouted "Mhm" He hummed "Changbin can you feed me" I asked "Hmm, isnt that a bit spoilt?" He asked "Nooooo" I whined and he chuckled "Okay okay here" He said and fed me A pancake "So what did I say while i was drunk?" I asked "Well you said something like 'You know changbin' then you put your fingers on my lips then you said 'i really really-' before you passed out" He said and I choked "Are you okay?!" He asked "Y-yeah im fine" I said "Is my cooking bad?" He asked "N-no its not that" I avoided "Anyways what were you about to say before you passed out?" He asked "Uhhh-" I tried to make something up "They say that the things you say when your drunk are your true feelings, Dont be scared Ill still be your friend no matter what" He said and I took a deep breath "I-i like you Changbin hyung. Ever since the first day I saw you." I said and closed my eyes ready to get an disgusted reply but exept I was met with soft lips over mine. I opened my eyes to see Changbin kissing me and he pulled away "I like you too felix" He smiled and we kissed again "Ehem" Someone interrupted us and we looked behind us "MOM! DAD!" I screamed and hugged them "Why are you guys here??" I asked them "Well We heard the news about you getting...Drunk." My dad responded "Felix I thought you promised me that you wouldn't drink"  He said "I know dad and Ill explain what happened later at home!" I said and Changbin stood next to me "Hello Mr. Lees"  He said and bowed "Oh my such a gentleman" my mom said flattered "Im Seo Changbin...You sons........Boyfriend" He said and smiled "Oh my! Felix you didn't tell me you ended up with your first ever crush" My mom said laughing "You seem like a nice man" My dad said and Changbin thanked them. That beautiful moment turned tense when Changbins Mom and Dad arrived.

"Ah i see we meet again.. Jisu.."
__________________________
Chapter 31 ends

OooooOooooooooOOooO can yall guess what will happen next?? 👀👀

Also yay changlix!

I miss brown mullet Felix sm 💔

Thank you for reading