40

3 years later

Hyunjin POV:

"Hey sweetie..." I said and put down the flowers next to my daughters grave....Yes me and Chan had a baby...I couldn't get the courage to tell him that I got pregnant with his child. I had also dropped out of school to try and take care of the baby.. I had also told my friends about the baby seed inside me....But even with all the overwhelming happiness with imaging my life with Chan and the baby I still couldn't handle stress that well. And with that....The baby died before I could even hold her.

"Hey sweetie...How has It been?" I asked her but then received a phone call from Felix "Hello?" I answered "Hyunjin...Chan will come back today!" He cheerfully said "R-really?" I almost cried "Yes! Hes asking us to pick him up at exactly 12:00 pm" He explained "Okay thank you" I smiled and hung up. "Sweetie did you hear that?" I asked her "You'll finally get to see your dad!" I smiled.

Time skip at the Airport

"Hyung are you exited?" Jeongin asked me "Ofcourse I am" I smiled "GUYS!" Chan screamed "Minho!" He said and hugged him "Sung!" He tried to hug him but Jisung stopped him "Cant, im pregnant" He said and patted his belly "Oh congrats!" He laughed and turned to Felix and Changbin "How did you get so....Tall?" Changbin asked "Hate to tell ya buddy but...You were shorter than me before" He laughed "Hey lix" He said and hugged him "Seungmin and?" He faked "Oh cmon hyung! its me Jeongin!" He said and hugged him "Damn you've grown alot" He chuckled and turned to me.

"Hyunjin" He smiled "Hyung..." I smiled "I missed you" He chuckled "I missed you too" I smiled and pulled him into a long kiss "Hyung...I have something to show you later.." I sighed "Ofcourse" He smiled and I walked back to Felix "Are you really gonna tell him?" He asked "Yes...I have to" I sighed. Everybody knew that my daughter had died but we all hid it from chan..
_____________________
Chapter 40 ends

Wow 40 chapters already!

Im so sorry guys 😭

Thank you for reading