14

No one POV:

"So" Jisung squinted his eyes and Investigated the two boys in front of them "Uhh" Jeongin questioned why Jisung was investigating him and Seungmin, He looked at Seungmins eyes with pure questioning but Seungmin gave him a 'I dont know' Face "AHA!" Jisung screamed and Felix kicked his leg "Just ask the question you baboon" Felix scoffed "Why did you have to hit my leg" Jisung cried "Because you were taking too long" He rolled his eyes "You rolling eyes now?!" Jisung screamed "Calm down bro Just ask them the question" "Right right...So...Are you two dating" Jisung squinted his eyes while doing eye contact, Felix hit his head "Stop it" Felix demanded "Oww" He whined "Uh...Yeah..How did you guys know?" Jeongin said awkwardly "We snuck into Seungmins apartment last-" Felix hit Jisungs head again and Hyunjin sighed "Congrats guys.." He had a little bit of a sad tone in it cause Chan still doesn't know and he'll bring Jeongin on a date today..TODAY.
He couldn't just tell him that his crush is dating another guy he would be depressed! OR EVEN BE MAD AT HYUNJIN Hyunjin covered his mouth at the thought "What?" Seungmin asked "nothing" Hyunjin laughed "Well guys gotta go now~" Jeongin said "Do you have to?" Seungmin asked "Yes i have to hyung Channi hyung wants to talk about something" He said and Seungmin glared at him "Dont worry Ill be back as fast at i can babe" He said and kissed Seungmins lips "Bye handsome~" He said and booped Seungmins nose and he walked away. Jisung and Felix were making gagging sounds at the back while Hyunjin was silent "Well should we go to the ice cream shop while we wait for Jeongin?" Hyunjin asked "Yes!!" Felix said as he hugged Hyunjin and hyunjin smiled..
__________________________
Chapter 14 ends

Seungin crumbs 🥺🥺

What do you think Jeongin will say to Chan???