8

Hyunjin POV:

Its been a week ever since we became friends with Chan,Minho and Changbin... And Im startingto get a weird feeling whenever Im close to Chan I dont know what it is but I heard that it was called 'having a crush ' I thought it was stupid having this feeling called 'love' or whatever it is... But now that Im feeling it makes me feel more stupid...'Why do I even like him?' I asked myself and walked to school...

I was deep in thought but I was cut off by a hand on my shoulder... Great. Its Chan. "Hey hyunjin!" He greeted "Oh hi" I awkwardly said "I think your the perfect person!" He said happily "What? Me?-" I stuttered "Cmon!" He said and pulled me on a bench "W-what do you need?" I smiled widely "Well theres this boy.." He said "Theres a boy?" My cheeks turned into a shade of pink "Yeah, He has A beautiful smile, His giggles always makes me happy and...Hes Beautiful...." He said blushing "D-do I know him?" I blushed "Yeah...." I was waiting for an answer "Its Jeongin.." My heart broke. And my eyes started twitching 'Jeongin?!' "Uh Hyunjin?" He asked "what..." I slurred "I was asking about what stuff does Jeongin like?" He said and held my hands "uhh....The Ice cream shop?" I said whatever came in my mind first "The Ice cream shop....Yeah!" He put his finger on his chin and cheered "Thank you so much Hyunjin!" He said and ran away "Y-your welcome..." I said and let my head drop to my hands. Im never gonna find love....

"Mr. Hwang mind explaining me why your late" the teacher said in a stern voice "Sorry sir..." I muttered then slumped back to my chair "What was that about?" My other friend Yeonjun asked "Oh hey Yeonjun...Its nothing..." I muttered He sighed "if you say so then" he shrugged...

History was always boring but now its lunch..

"Hey hyunjin!" I heard someone call me and I turned around to see chan "Fuck" i cursed under my breath but sucked it up "Hi chan" I put up my plastic smile "Hey Can I have your number?" He asked "W-what for?" I stuttered "So I can text you about Jeongin silly!" He laughed "Why dont you just ask for his number" I huffed "What was that?" He said then looked up from his phone to me "N-nothing,Here" I gave him my number.. "Thanks Hyun!" He said then went to his friends I sighed...

"Hey guys" I sighed and sat at me and my friends' lunch table "Hey hyung" Felix said "Whats up with your mood today Jinnie?" Jisung asked "I-its-" I stopped at my words when I saw Jeongin was there.. "No nevermind" I smiled "You sure?" Felix asked "Yeah its nothing" I fake smiled.. After a few minutes Seungmin came back with ice cream "Here Innie" He said and gave him the ice cream "Thanks hyungie" Jeongin giggled. I sighed I wish I was Jeongin... Getting two guys and finding love...Not to mention how he looks...Hes everything you needed....Cute,Beautiful,Nice and Loyal....Why cant I just be him?' I thought for a second and my thoughts came back 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING HYUNJIN?! HES YOUR FRIEND! DONT BE LIKE THAT!!' I screamed at myself mentally "You okay?" Jisung tapped my shoulder and I got cut off my thoughts "Yeah....Im fine.." I lied "Well the three came to sit here their just getting their food" Jisung explained "Ofcourse they are" I mumbled and dropped my head back to the table "Are you sure your okay Hyunjin?" Felix asked "Im totally fine, Just a little headache" I smiled and reassured him "Whats wrong hyung?" Jeongin asked I didn't answer him 'What the hell hyunjin? Why arent you answering him?? Are you stupid?' I thought All i wanted to was Just run away and cry myself to sleep but I couldn't my body wouldn't work and My mouth wont open not until I felt a tap on my shoulder again " Hey Hyun? Come with me for a second" Jisung said and I stood up and followed him to the school garden....
___________________

Chapter 8 ends

Han Jisung is Best the bestfriend

Giving Hyunjin the current feeling Im feeling rn Jealousy....

[TW? VENTING!]

I dont rlly know...But thinking abt her with another person makes me sad. And to add up we haven't talked today and im worried shes ignoring me.. Maybe she Is? Maybe she left he wifi on while shes charging? I dont know Im just scared that she hates me now....Im sorry for venting everyone...I hope this didn't make you guys uncomfortable :((

Thank you for voting for this book btw! I love yall ❤❤ 😚😚