43

Chan POV:

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Hyunjin and the bathroom door finally opened greeting me with a crying Hyunjin "Baby whats wrong?" I asked (If your cringing rn i am sorry) "I-its positive" He stuttered "Really?!" I screamed and brought him to the bed "Im so happy" I smiled "Mhm" He hummed and I kissed him for a while then pulled out "Your so pretty" I siad and he giggled "AH!" He gasped when I started to mark his neck "Mhh! Dont~~" He whined "HYUNG!" He said before he kicked my stomach "No Hickeys!" He pouted "Sorry sweetie" I apologised and cuddled him.

"Are we interrupting something?" Felix asked "No" Hyunjin said "Then why so lovely dovey" He squinted his eyes "Oh well im pregnant yay!" Hyunjin said "Really?!" He said and hugged him "Uh im here too" I scoffed "Oh hi" He said and continued to hug him "Im gonna go downstairs" I sighed and left.

Hyunjin POV:

"Oh was that why you were kinda exhausted yesterday??" Felix asked "Hmm yeah maybe"I shrugged "Really?? On the first day yall reunited??" He laughed "So what about you?...." I asked "Hm? What about me?" He asked "When are you having kids with Changbin?" I asked "Hmm I don't know really....But Ill wait until I graduate" He laughed "Hm atleast you know how to wait unlike Jisun-" I got cut off when Jisung jumped on me out of nowhere "YOU BI-" He swore "Jisung honey calm down, Cmon Ill give you cuddles" Minho said and carried him "THAT SCARED THE BABY OUT OF ME" I screamed "Yeah I guess you need rest right now" He suggested and Cuddled me "Good night lix" I smiled "Night Hyun" He said before we drifted off to sleep.
________________
Chapter 43 ends

That was the wildest thing i wrote in my whole entire life.

I added a bit of hyunlix 🥺🥺🥺

Thank you for reading