17

Jisung POV:
About  2 hours Before hyunchan couple arrived

Today Minho hyung asked me on an official date. So I had to dress up to impress him ofcourse its our first date. So i searched for my prettiest clothes and After about 20 minutes i found the perfect outfit.

What Jisung wore:

I checked the time "Its 3:00 pm

I checked the time "Its 3:00 pm..Okay I should go now" I said and Locked my house door and waited for Minhos car and he arrived "Hey sung" He waved "Hey hyung" I said and sat next to him..after about 30 minutes the car stopped. We got out of the car and he put a blindfold over my eyes "Hyung?" I asked "Shhh just follow my lead" he said and held my hand and I blushed after a few walks we stopped "We're here" He said and took off the blindfold. And I saw Han river "Hyung!" I hugged him "Do you like it?" He asked "I LOVE IT!" I said and smiled "I love you too" It accidentally slipped out of my mouth "What?" He asked "N-NOTHING!" I screamed "Uh okay?" He said hesitantly and started to unpack the food the brought "Woah cheesecake!" I smiled and clapped my hands. We sat under a tree that had beautiful flowers on it "Hyung its pretty here" i said with my cheeks puffed up and he hummed "So Jisung what did you said earlier?" He said and Ate his pudding "No its nothing" I laughed "Han Jisung. Don't lie to me." He said and got close to my face and my cheeks got red I couldn't resist anymore "I like you hyung. I know you might hate me after this and Im sorry but I like you very much like alot, lately ive been feeling butterflies when ever your nice to me an-" I got cut off when he smashed his lips with mine and my eyes widened he pulled off "You talk too much squirrel" He said and played with my lips "Do tou hate me now?" I asked "Ofcourse not Sung I love you too" he said and kissed me again.
___________________________
Chapter 17 ends

Ayo minsung 🤨🤨🤨

Thank you for reading ♡