| 20 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Unexpected Guests]

When you had woken up to an empty apartment, you couldn't have been more relieved. Things with Hanma had been... Interesting lately, and yet there was no conclusion you could make of it. Nothing more has happened between the two of you, but it's almost as if when you make eye contact, you both remember. The soft tenderness of the kiss you shared, though brief, there was passion hidden, tucked deep within the internal pits of your hearts. But today, finally getting the apartment to yourself, you were relieved about not having to worry every single second about if something new happened.

You could finally relax.

You laid in bed for an extra hour before deciding to get up and find yourself some food, the fridge being almost empty only left you with a couple different options for breakfast, but you decided to stick to something simple so you could go relax on the couch and just chill out.

But, like all good things, they must come to an end.

What was supposed to be your peaceful day of relaxation had been interrupted by a knock on the door. It was soft, meaning that it couldn't have possibly been anyone you knew. But then you heard the meek voice of a certain blonde calling your name from the other side of the door.

"Go away, Takemichi!' You yelled, hoping that he would be able to hear you. Continuing to scroll through the tv in search of something to watch, your body sprawled out across the couch with your blanket which you had brought down from your bedroom.

A poorly sewn stitch ran across a large portion of it, from when Hanma had accidently ripped it, but then made up for it by fixing it himself.

When he had first shown it to you, you wanted to burst out laughing at how poorly done it was, but you couldn't help the bashful smile that had appeared on your face at his kind gesture.

"Y/N, please let me in. I need to talk to you!" Takemichi's voice was muffled from the other side of the door, just barely being able to make out his words, but that still didn't motivate you enough to get up off the couch.

"No, Takemichi. Today's my day to myself, go find someone else to bother!"

"But Y/N, it's important! I have something to show you at my place!"

You could hear the desperation in his voice, finding it odd that he had something to show you, and more specifically that it was at his place. You stood up from the couch, throwing the blanket onto one side before moving to unlock the door for the blonde.