The Rajput Family

GRANDPARENTS

Harshvardhan Rajput

Father of 3 sons. A businessman who raised an empire on his own without his father's wealth. Follower of rules but when it comes to his grandchildren, they no longer apply. Once upon a time lion has become a kitten infront of his ever-so gorgeous wife, Aarya.

Aarya Rajput

Mother of 3 sons. Loves her children the most. She was a undercover agent before her marriage. Later on she left it and decided to dedicate her life towards her family.

..............................................................................

PARENTS

Omkar Rajput

Eldest son of Harshvardhan and Aarya. Learnt his lesson very well. He can't spend a second without his wife. His work is his god. Everyone knows him as the devil of the business. Father of Vikrant, Kritika and Kiaan.

Sanskriti Rajput

Omkar's wife but that is not her only definition. She is an event manager who takes care of her family and her business equally. She decided not to be just a homemaker. Mother of Vikrant, Kritika and Kiaan.

Hriday Rajput

Middle son. He is the most calm and composed man. His weakness is his daughter Isha. Though he has 2 kids, he is more biased towards his daughter. He is the strength for his wife. He has1 sons, Krishiv.

Rivaah Rajput

Loving and caring woman whose children mean the world to her. She is a homemakes and loves to feed everyone her hand-made food. Tries weird recipes and everyone is the family is subjected to it. 

Viaansh Rajput

Youngest son. Father of Shraddha and Veer who are twins. The twins are the worst part of his life as they keep him away from his love, his wife. He teams up with Shraddha to fight the mother-son duo.

Pranali Rajput

Mother of twins. She is a fashion designer. She always makes time for her kids despite the busy schedule.

..........................................................................

YOUNGEST OF THE HOUSE

Listed in order of the eldest to the youngest. They do not need an introduction because they will describe themselves very well.

Isha Rajput

Vikrant Rajput

Kritika Rajput.

Krishiv Rajput

Kiaan Rajput

Shraddha Rajput

Veer Rajput

................................................................................................

Who seems your favourite couple?

And the favourite grandchild?

Do you want face claims for the characters?

Don't forget to vote and comment.