Back Home

Please do vote and comment, the story is less than 5 chapters away from completion. Do comment and tell me how the chapter is. Am giving a double update so I need comments on this and previous chapter. Please!

The couple spent a whole week at the farmhouse, enjoying their honeymoon period, remaining disconnected from the world.

Their mornings and afternoons were filled with fun and cute activities like shopping, lunch dates, swimming or at times playing games such as badminton and chess.

"Check and mate" Nishtha said as she pushed her open hair behind her shoulder. She gave him a winning smirk as he stared at the chess board with wide eyes, trying to understand her last move.

"How did you do that?" He asked her as she stood up to cook lunch. Vikrant held her hand and pushed her back into the chair and motioned her to explain her game.

"Its the Vancura defence" She told him and asked him to help her in the kitchen.

"How comes you've never played state level or national level?" He asked shocked at how she never played in competitions even though she played like a pro.

"Never wanted to. My school tried persuading me, bhai also tried but I just didn't want to. I play chess as a hobby, I play it when I wish to. I didn't want it to become an everyday activity so never participated" She explained, passing him the tomatoes and onions with a knife and a chopper board.

"Ohh... Just so you know, you just defeated a state level chess champion" He said as he washed the tomatoes and peeled off the skin of onions. Nishtha stopped in her actions and looked at him surprised.

"You're joking right?"

"Nope! I used to play when young. Then I moved out of country for studies and since then I just play with my friends for fun" He chopped the onions like a pro chef.

And just like that, they lived their honeymoon on their own terms. Managing a small little fluffy life of their own without the interference of anyone, allowing the couple to bond with each other, strengthen their love and relation. 

If the mornings were filled with cuteness the nights were filled with hot, lustfull sights with both exploring new ways and methods of reaching their extreme highs with the help of each other. They had grown onto each other in every way.

"Vikrant, suniye" Nishtha woke up and was feeling bored realising there's nothing to do. Vikrant who was sleeping heavily after having a few rounds stirred in his sleep and looked at her with sleepy eyes.

"Why are you dressed?" He asked her with semi-closed eyes, seeing her dressed in her night suit. He pulled her closer to him and made her lay on the bed. Placing his head on her shoulder and wrapping an arm around her waist with his one leg on top of hers he snuggled to her.

"Vikrant, am bored" She complained, turning herself towards him.

"I can help you with it" He hovered above her, getting into the mood.

"Am not saying about that. Can we go home now?" She asked bored, pushing him back to his initial position.

"Already done with me? Now that the man's lost his virginity, chick's just going to ignore him" Vikrant asked faking hurt. Nishtha looked at him with an 'are you serious' look. Getting up from the bed, Vikrant stretched his body facing towards the window while Nishtha closed her eyes tightly, covering her eyes with her hands. Vikrant turned around and saw her shy. 

"Nishtha, there's nothing you haven't seen. Probably you've seen even more during med practice"

"And there's a difference between you and the rest" She stood up, completely ignoring his naked body, focusing only on his face.