Caught!

__________________________________________________________

Atleast comment on this chapter

__________________________________________________________

"Nishtha" Vikrant knocked on her cabin door and peeped inside, noticing her long hair were tied into a bun using a hair stick, with a few tendrils framing her face, and the black-rimmed spectacles covering the doe-shaped brown eyes beneath them. Her one hand was supporting her head while the other one was scribbling details on a rough paper.

She looked upto him and a smiled formed on her lips.

"Yeah?"

"You done for the day?" He asked, walking inside, standing at her desk.

"Almost" She said yawning, fighting to stay awake.

"Where's Kabir?"

"Bhai went home early, he had to facetime bhabhi and update her about my love status" She shook her head smiling at her brother's lovely antics.

"So Isha di knows.. Fuck my life" Vikrant sat on the patient chair in shock.

"Isha di, is going to tell the whole family about it before we even actually get to know each other. My family will get us married at the soonest, since 'My age's running away" He held his head in his hands and looked at Nishtha tiredly. She smiled and walked to his side and knelt down beside him, placing her hand over his.

"I don't know how bhabhi is as a sister but I know that she is a good secret-keeper as a bhabhi. She knew about my crush on you, way before you realized it. She knows that if I am not telling the world a certain thing, then its not meant for the world. Bhai and bhabhi are just going quarrel at home, take a chill Dr. Vikrant"

"Its Vikrant for you!" He shouted at her, pulling her straight. She gave him a forceful smile and looked confused.

"Call me anything that's not formal... Hope di doesn't tell mumma and papa" He ran his hands through his hair. Nishtha stared at him with lustful eyes which he noticed and smirked.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" He said smirking, raking his hands around her waist.

"I don't think I'll need a picture. I intend to stay for forever" She wrung her hands around his neck and tilted her head upwards to look at him.

"Acha ji? (Is that so)" He asked teasingly.

"Haan ji, now, let's go home. Am legit so tired today. I had rounds which had decided not to finish. Then ofcourse, had a few taunts from Dr. Shyam, as always. Me and my friends have a special name for him... Have you met my friends? No yeah? I'll have to make you meet them" She picked her stationary and stuffed them in her purse and walked out of the cabin with Vikrant listening to her ranting with utmost attention. She looked at him every few seconds to notice if he was listening to her. 

Seperating at the parking area, she side-hugged him with a smile and walked to her scooty, just to see its tyre was punctured. Kicking it in anger, she assessed her options of how to go home. Vikrant stood with his car, infront of her and looked at the punctured tyre.

"Come I'll drop you" He waked out of the driver's seat and opened the door for her, making her blush.

"Thank you" She attached the seat belt and placed her purse near her feet.

"Want to grab a coffee?" He asked pulling the gears and switching on the car engine.

"I don't drink coffee" She said hiding a smile, looking outside the window.