I Messed Up

Nishtha asked Pooja if she could exchange rooms with Saumya as she wanted to talk to Saumya about a few things.

After having lunch, Nishtha pulled Saaransh and Saumya in her room. Nishtha and Vikrant avoided each other for the time being, avoiding to say things that might break their relation before it even starts. They wanted to stand by their friends/cousin but at the same time they were responsible for each other.

"Sam, have you thought of what to do?" Nishtha asked concerned.

"I know what I have to do... Can we change our attires, am tired?" Saumya asked holding active Saaransh in place.

"Yeah, its ok. I'll be out for a while with Vikrant but incase you need anything, di is in the room beside us and bhai bhabhi are on the down floor" Nishtha squeezed Saumya's hand before leaving the mother-son duo alone.

"Ansh! Let's change" Saumya first made Saaransh change into comfortable clothes and made him sit infront of the tv as she quickly changed from her heavy saree to white crop hoodie with matching shorts.

She kept the bathroom door open to keep an eye on the mischievious boy. After changing her clothes, she sat beside Saaransh and hugged him. Making him sit on her laps, she wrapped her arms around him, placing a soft motherly kiss on his forehead.

Saaransh noticed something was wrong with his mum since the time she met the men.

"Can I ask you something Ansh?" 

"Yeah mum" Ansh replied looking at her worried.

"Why haven't you ever asked me who your dad is? Don't you want to know who he is?" She asked lost in her thoughts about the day spent.

Saaransh looked at her with confusion. He wanted to say alot but was scared that he might hurt his mother.

"You want to know who he is Ansh? I won't get angry, pakka promise" Saumya said with a chuckle noticing the inner turmoil going on within Saaransh.

"Yes" He replied with confidence. She took a deep breathe and pulled her phone towards her.

She searched for Ruhaansh Shekhawat on Google. On finding the least scary picture of his, she showed it to Saraansh.

 On finding the least scary picture of his, she showed it to Saraansh