Trust

'Nishtha" Omkar called Nishtha as she serced him breakfast, moving on to Hriday.

"Ji" Nishtha looked at him with a smile.

"Manish ji called and said you still have to do your pag phera ki rasam. Kabir is coming to pick you in an hour" Sanskriti took the bowl from her hands and made her sit beside Vikrant who came freshly showered, ready for the day.

"And when will she return?" Vikrant asked desperately.

"Whenever you want to bring her back" Sanskriti hit his head playfully, understanding her child's desperation reason.

Vikrant and Nishtha kept teasing each other, by eating food from each other's plate or adding the tomatoes or capsicum in the other's plate. The family smiled at their silent banter. Vikrant went with her to the room to help her pick the saree.

"The pink one" Vikrant pointed at the saree laying on the bed.

"Naah, its too dull for a new bride" Nishtha refused and looked for a better one.

"You know what fuck it!" She banged her cupboard close and went to get the 3 ladies.

"Help me pick a saree" She said with a pout that all the 3 ladies melted at her plea. They went to her room, where Vikrant was scrolling his phone waiting for Nishtha.

"Try the red one, it will give the perfect vibe" Pranali said sitting on the bed beside Vikrant.

"Okay" Taking the saree in her hands, she went to the bathroom to change.

"Okay so we will leave, incase she needs help, help her" Sanskriti informed Vikrant before all three left to their husbands.

"Okay mummmm" He sang it, keeping his attention on his phone. Nishtha walked out of the bathroom only in her blouse that was half open.

"Maaa" Nishtha walked out of the washroom holding the threads of her blouse behind her back, keeping the blouse in position.

She saw Vikrant staring at her, lovingly.

"Where's ma and chachis?" She asked trying to hook the blouse. Vikrant stood up from his position and made her stand infront of the dressing table.

"Down. Let me help you with this" He removed her hands from the threads and took them in his hands, moving his fingers, up and down her bare back, erupting goosebumps on her skin.

"I have to get ready, not right now" She looked at him with puppy eyes, stopping his not-so innocent thoughts.

"Wait till I bring you home tonight" He hooked her blouse and kissed her collar bone.

"Suniye, help me wear the saree also" She held the saree in her hand and cutely asked him for his help. Vikrant skillfully helped her wear it and bent down to straighten the pleats of her saree.

"Kaha se sikha saree pehna na?" Nishtha was slightly feeling jealous as she saw how effortlessly he draped the saree around her. She didn't like the idea that he helped someone else in wearing a saree except her. Noticing her tone, Vikrant understood the jealousy speaking in it. Standing up, he placed his hands on her shoulder.

"Affair nai tha but gulchare bohot udaye the" Vikrant replied as if remembering his good times in past. Nishtha's face fell instantly.

"All I had to do was just pin their saree and that's it, they are ready" He deliberately made her angrier.

"Then go to them" She pushed him aside and went towards the room door. Vikrant held her hand and twirled her back in position.

"Tumhe toh saree pehni hi nai aati" Nishtha twisted her hand in his grip so she could leave.