Ice-cream

....

Keh bhi de keh bhi de

Dil mein tere jo hai chupa

Kwahish jo hai teri

....

Target: 10 votes and 15 comments

Happy Reading!

Nishtha had completely blocked out Kabir. Even during dinner, she replied him in single words. She knew she was overreacting but she couldn't help but stay angry at Kabir. She was extremely close to winning until Kabir came and turned the whole game against her.

"Nishu" Kabir entered her room singing her name. She looked up from her phone and glared at him. 

"Kya hai?"(What) She asked rudely.

"Let's go for ice-cream" Kabir said it intentionally knowing it is her weak point.

"My choice ice-cream and you will pay"

"Dude, you earn in thousands and yet behaving like a beggar, sharam kar (Have shame)" He said, trying to save his money. She fake smiled at him.

"I'll go alone then" She stood up and placed the phone in her pyjama pocket and pulled her hair in a ponytail.

"Fine, chal aab(Let's go now)" He pulled her with him and walked downstairs.

"Soham bhai, Pooja di and others?" She questioned seeing that it was only them.

"Already reached your fav. spot. My friends are also going to be there" He took his bike keys and both walked to the garage.

"Ohh" She sat behind Kabir as he rode the bike to her favourite ice-cream parlour. She saw her cousins already eating their ice-creams. She quickly got off the bike and ran inside the ice-cream parlour to get her ice-cream.

"Can I get a chocochip icecream?" She asked the man working there.  He gave her the ice-cream which she quickly took it from his hands and started eating it with her eyes closed, enjoying the taste of it. Kabir and her cousins and his friends chuckled at her behaviour. Pooja and Nistha sat on a bench and started eating their ice-cream. Before the boys could reach them, their ice-creams were finished.

"Lemon popsicle, please" Pooja and Nishtha said with a pout, looking at Kabir.He couldn't resist the cuteness overloaded on their faces and agreed that they could buy.

Pooja and Nishtha practically ran to get another one. Kabir's friends mostly consisted of boys but there was one girl. She was Dhvani, his friend, Dev's wife. His friends are, Dev, Shikhar and Pranav. His family and friends were one team, everyone knew everyone, despite their age differences. Even the youngest family members friends were everyone's friends.

Nishtha and Pooja were on their way out, when they say a black jeep.  They couldn't resist the urge to sit on the jeep and enjoy their ice-cream. They motioned Dhvani to join them. She slowly left the men to themselves and ran to Pooja and Nishtha with her ice-cream.

"That's a really hot jeep" Dhvani drooled on it.

"Kya atom bomb lagti hai yeh? (It looks like an atom bomb)" Nishtha said agreeing to it.

"Let's hop onto it" The three girls managed to sit on the jeep, ensuring that its owner was nowhere near. They all moaned at the ice-cream taste.

"Jeep and ice-cream, what a good combination it is" Nishtha said with her eyes closed.