Kiss Of Passion

GUYS, PLEASE COMMENT ON ATLEAST THIS CHAPTER. IF THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE TELL ME... I EXPECTED VARIOUS KINDS OF COMMENTS ON THIS ONE BUT I SEE JUST 2 PEOPLE HAVE COMMENTED... I AM HIGHLY DISCOURAGED BY THIS AND MY PLAN TO GIVE YOU DOUBLE UPDATE HAS GONE TO DRAIN.

THINK ABOUT THIS FROM A WRITER'S PERSPECTIVE.

Vikrant and Nishtha reached the farmhouse. He held Nishtha's hand and pulled her inside with him. Nishtha's eyes sparkled with happiness and excitement seeing the extravagant farmhouse which was no less than a dream.

"This place is so beautiful" She left his hand and twirled around, taking in the beauty of her surroundings. He pulled her back and wrapped her hands around her waist.

"A little attention here, my lady" He said with a smile that made her heart skip a beat.

"You always have my full attention, My Lord" She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him with a smile

"You've had lunch?" He asked her, noticing that it was past lunch, and she might have had it at her home.

"Yupp, khichdi, you?" She answered sincerely. Vikrant slowly started moving her in his arms. 

"Same." He responded, twirling her and catching her back.

"Want to see at the swimming pool?" Vikrant asked, knowing that the sunset looked marvelous, and Nishtha would like it too.

"Let's go" He held her hand and walked to the swimming pool. Removing his shoes and placing them aside, he helped take off her combat boots.

"I seriously have no idea why am with you when am supposed to be with Pooja di. Bhai also didn't explain me anything" she said pulling her leg out of the shoes by placing one hand in Vikrant's.

"Well, it was an excuse to get you out of the house, so I could spend time with you" She removed her shoes and held her skirt tightly as she placed her legs in the swimming pool. Vikrant rode his pajamas up and sat beside her.

"Why?" She asked kicking the water slowly, feeling the warmth of the setting sun in the background.

"Who knows if this is the last time we meet? Seeing that you've resigned from your post at the hospital and your father isn't agreeing to our marriage, I need to get a full dose of you that I can use to survive till life in me leaves" Vikrant said looking straight in the water, avoiding facing her.

She linked her hand to his and placed her head on his shoulder.

"If it isn't you in my future then it won't be anyone else. I can't go against dad's decision but that doesn't mean I can't make my own decision. I succumbed to his today and 1 day he will respect mine" She placed a small kiss on his shoulder and tightened his grip around his arm. Vikrant placed his head over hers but not before kissing her forehead.