Sangeet

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM PUBLISHING THE CHAPTER WITHOUT MEETING THE GOALS. I WON'T TAKE OUT MY ANGER ON THIS STORY AS ITS ALMOST TOWARDS ITS END BUT THE REST, YEAH THEY SURELY WILL EXPERIENCE MY ANGER.

EACH VOTER JUST HAS TO COMMENT ONCE BUT NO NONE OF YOU CAN DO THAT. WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING 200 FOLLOWERS WHO CAN'T EVEN COMMENT AND NEITHER VOTE.

SO YEAH, THANK YOU ALL MY VOTERS FOR NOT COMMENTING

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

........................................................................................................

Vikrant and Nishtha and squad were all ready to set the stage on fire with their killer performances.

The couple was dressed to impress each other along with a smile that radiated the sangeet hall.

Nishtha and her girls' squad entered the hall in a unique way, pulling the attention of all the guests.

After finishing her dance, Nishtha stood on the stage waiting for Vikrant to enter. Her friends and cousins stood behind her waiting for the groom.

Soon the doors to the hall opened and Vikrant's cousins and friends entered the hall dancing.

Vikrant who was standing behind his friends got shocked at the song selection and started throwing glares at his friends. Nishtha was shocked for a second before a smile again on her face.

She gave reactions to the song as his friends danced infront of her. As the song finished she was laughing at their dance, making Vikrant relax knowing that she didn't feel bad about his friends' joke.

His friends quickly moved away giving him space.

Nishtha cheered him as she looked at him lovingly. He ran on to the stage and twirled her in air.

The crowd cheered loudly for them as the beautiful couple took their seats on the sofa that overlooked the stage.

"Hope you didn't feel bad about what my friends did" Vikrant whispered in her ear.

"Oh comeon, they did it for fun. We all have come together to enjoy so mazak chalte hai. You don't take them to your heart. I would have done that exact thing if my friend was getting married. So chill" She winked at him making him smile at her.

Kritika and Soham came onto the stage greeting everyone.

"That was wonderful bhaiya bhabhi. Aapko kisiki nazar na lage (Hope you don't catch any evil eyes)" Kritika said entering the stage cracking her knuckles to ward of evil eyes from them.

"But no matter what you say Kritika, my di still performed better. Bride's side had more swag than yours" Soham teased Kritika making her look at him surprised.

"Repeat that again. Aisa hai toh aaja stage pe, let the crowd make its decision about who's better" Kritika challenged him.

"Done, who are you sending from your team?" Soham accepted the challenge.