Moments Of Euphoria

This smut is written by: @StereoStrings And @RutuRadadiya7.

They took the initiative to let all of us know how Vikrant reacted to Nishtha's settings. Thank you so much both of you for writing this chapter for Vik-Nish. Am sure many of the readers will be thanking you for writing this.

All the girls in the house, READ THIS ONLY WHEN ALONE.

You might feel the need to pleasure/ relieve yourself after reading this, so a simple warning from your author.

( Do tell me whether you had to relieve yourself after reading this or not, because who knows your author might had to or might not have to.)

Vikrant's Pov

There she is standing in that black little lingerie like a seductress and fuck if it isn't turning me on so damn much. My jaw dropped on the view of her curves that were just in the right places. My breathe became heavy as the air in the room got thicker. I was still in my thoughts when her sweet voice got my attention.

 " Incase if you want to wreak me up, you have my permissible to do so." And I was gone in that moment. No one can save her from me, not even myself in this moment. Taking predating steps her sweet intoxicating smell filled my lungs and brain.

"God, you are so damn sexy. I swear you won't be able to walk once I'm done with you.
" I said, my breath heavier than before. And like a little seductress she came near me and whispered in my ear kissing and teasing my earlobe 

"Action speaks louder than words honey."

"Think before you speak my little minx cause once I start, you'll be begging me to stop. You won't be leaving this room." I said tracing my fingertip from her forehead to cleavage making her breathe hitch.

"Hmmm hmm we'll see that." This newfound confidence of hers was tempting me want to take her right here. Without wasting a second, Nishtha pulled me by my collar and attached my lips. The kiss was short, too short for my liking. 

She pulled the stunt to tease me, but the plan backfired as my hands made their way from her waist to her ass and squeezing both her ass cheeks, earning a yelp from her. Moving my right hand around the back of her neck I pulled her to my chest and sneaked my left hand around her waist. The think fabric of her lingerie was not doing any justice to the situation at all.

"That's the payback for teasing me." I said smugly, attacking her lips, slowly massaging her ass. 

I pulled her in a slow almost torturingly passionate kiss while roaming my hand from her waist to her ass grabbing it a little harshly.

 "Aahhh, vickyy" Her moans were like divine music to my ears when I pulled her lower lip between my teeth, biting and sucking on it. Her fingers intertwined with my hair making me lose my mind. 

Feeling the lack of oxygen in our lungs we pulled away and joined our head savoring the feel of the kiss. Slowly the demeanor of the kiss changed as I tugged at her bottom lip, asking for entry. Our tongues met, dancing on the tunes of ragged heart beats.

 It was a fight, a fight for dominance that continued for ten seconds before Nishtha winning as she smoothly brushed her hand against my bulge, softly biting my tongue, announcing her victory while devouring each and every corner of my mouth. Feeling the lack of oxygen in our lungs we pulled away and joined our head savoring the feel of the kiss.

"You are wearing too much clothes." She pouted and started undoing my shirt buttons.

He took a moment from the kiss to look at her for surity and Nishtha being the impatient she was said yes even before him asking."Desperate enough, are we?" He said cockily turning her into o blushing mess.