Fun Time

Kabir stood in dark blue jeans paired with white sneakers and white t-shirt, impatiently taping his phone to his hand, trying to look beyond the gates.

Isha came smiling, struggling with her purse, handbag and the rest of the luggage. Upon noticing her, Kabir immediately took things from her hand and pulled her in a tight hug, wrapping his hands around her waist as she wrung her hands around his neck.

 Upon noticing her, Kabir immediately took things from her hand and pulled her in a tight hug, wrapping his hands around her waist as she wrung her hands around his neck

"Where's everyone?" She asked excited to meet her siblings and parents.

"Nowhere" Saying that he walked with her luggage to his car, leaving behind a confused Isha. She ran behind him and helped him with placing the bags into the car.

Kabir and Isha drove with a beautiful smile playing on their lips.

"Where are we going?" Isha asked as Kabir wrapped his hand around hers, holding it lovingly. She noticed it wasn't the way to their home.

"To our farmhouse" Kabir replied smilingly.

"Why? Everyone would be waiting for us at home. Then I need to congratulate Vicky and Nishu. Meet both of our parents. Let's go home na" Isha said explaining her point of view.

"I've told them that you'll land after 2 hours. You don't want to spend time with me... You've hurt me Isha with your words. Now you've said you want to go home, let's go home" Kabir started taking a U-turn pretending to be hurt by Isha's words.

"Arey, maine aisa toh nai kaha. Let's go farmhouse... Husband" Isha placed her hands on his stopping him from changing his mind and taking them home.

Kabir smiled and drove to their farmhouse. 

"How was everything here while I was gone?" Isha asked, looking at Kabir.

"Complete Ekta Kapoor drama. First Pooja di, then Nishu then chachu and then papa. Things had been crazy" Kabir said with a horrified expression that gave a clear view of what she had missed.

"And how is it now?" She asked, sinking in the car seat.

"Its going. Things have finally fell into their place. Pooja di looks happy truly, though sometimes there are time where it feels like she's there but she isn't there. Soham has quickly caught up with the business world and is enjoying its bliss. Nishu is behvaing like a retard. From morning to noon, Vikrant yeh, Vikrant woh, Vikrant Vikrant Vikrant. If not that then, let's go shopping. She's lost the remaining brain cells. Am worried about Vikrant, bichara, he has no idea of what hurricane is going to come in his life" Kabir ranted infront of Isha, pouring his feelings out all at once. Isha laughed loudly as he placed a full-stop on his sentence. Kabir stopped his car, infront of their farmhouse.

"Pooja di will be happy, soon, don't worry. Soham... let him enjoy. If he is enjoying his work then his work will credit him and not be a stress to him. And about Nishu, don't say ba stuff about my sister-in-law mister, you have no idea what my brother is. If you think Nishu is a hurricane, my brother is worse than that. Don't bad eye them. They are having their pehla pyaar feelings" Isha said, removing her seatbelt and sitting facing him.