"The" Suhagraat

As they reached their room, Vikrant set her back to her feet and welcomed her to their room and a new venture. 

"Welcome to our new beginning "he said lovingly looking in her eyes. 

"Uhh, Itna boring welcome. Didn't expected this." Nishtha said with a smug expression and then burst out laughing but it was cut short by the next thing Vikrant said. 

"Well, the welcome has not even started and trust me you will beg me to stop, withering under me but at the same time you will be longing for it." He whispered huskily in her ear and slightly bit her earlobe, turning Nishtha a blushing mess.

 "I thought you are more of an action than a word guy." She said trying to sound unaffected by their proximity.He inched a bit closer if that was even possible and gave a tug to her lower lip before whispering.

"Well that you will find out tonight." He removed the veil on her head and helped her open her hair, removing the heavy accessories.

"Am never getting married again. These weigh more than me" She removed her earring sitting on the bed, collecting all the accessories on one side of the bed and all hairpins on the other.

"Babe, you got married for first and last time, okay!" Vikrant said possessively sitting beside her, playing with her hair.

"True" She said getting up from the bed taking her things onto the dressing table. She returned to Vikrant who lazily laid on the bed observing her every movement.

Vikrant pushed her under him and inched his face closer to hers. Nishtha looked at his eyes and lips in anticipation and excitement of what the night would turn out to be like. Her eyes shut close waiting for the feather like touch of Vikrant's warm lips on her.

Just at the moment Vikrant's lips touched hers their door banged loudly.

"Bhaiya Bhabhi" Kritika shouted from the other side of the door. Both of them stood up in a shock and looked at each other confused. Nishtha quickly adjusted her duppatta on the shoulder while Vikrant opened the door.

"Jaldi niche chalo (Let's go down quickly)" Nishtha and Vikrant looked at her confused. Nishtha walked to Vikrant.

"You'll understand everything after going down, let's go" Kritika pulled Vikrant by his hand while Nishtha ran behind them with her curls bouncing on her back.

The scene downstairs left the couple shocked and wide-eyed.

"Krishiv?" Vikrant walked towards the door.

"Tell him to get lost from here. We have no relation with each other" Rivaah shouted in anger refusing to look at him. Nishtha walked over to Rivaah who stood with Sanskriti and Pranali.

"What's going on Krishiv?" Kiaan whispered to Krishiv who looked at his mother with guilt.

"Ma atleast hear me out, please" Krishiv tried taking a step inside the house.

"Stay right where you are. You are no longer invited into this house. Didn't you hear your mother, get lost!" Hriday said darkly that caused shivers to erupt on Nishtha's bare hands.

"Chachi, let's listen to him atleast once. For me, please" Nishtha said politely understanding the anger of his parents.

Krishiv stood at the door of the mansion with a girl dressed in bridal attire. He held her hand firmly in his hand as she continued staring at the ground with an angry expression on her face and nervousness, sadness and guilt in her eyes.

"I have nothing to listen from him. He is no longer my son"

"Ma" Krishiv looked at Rivaah shocked who was bubbling in anger.