Engaged

EXPECTING ALOT OF COMMENTS ON THIS ONE!

________________________________________

Manish alongside Kabir, Soham, Yash and a few cousins of Manish had gone to Vikrant's home to present him with the Chandlo Maatli 

(Chandlo Maatli is considered the first ceremony of the wedding where the formal announcement is made. During this ceremony, the father of the bride along with four male relatives visit the groom's place with a steel container or maatli full of sweets and gifts for the groom and his family.

The wedding rituals had officially begun and Vikrant and Nishtha were finally meeting each other officially for their wedding.

The first ritual was Gold Dhana.

(Gol Dhana is basically the engagement ceremony,)

Nishtha had her wait long hair in a messy updo and a natural makeup, wearing a white organza floral lehenga, that made her look like an angel from heaven. Leaving one side of the duppatta open from her shoulder, she tucked its other end on the opposite shoulder's waistband. 

Vikrant on the other hand, looked nothing less than a Greek God in his matching sherwani with Nishtha. The coat of the sherwani matched with the patterns of her lehenga. It had a simple yet classy look. He gelled his jet black hair perfectly. He wore his watch which completed his handsome looks.

"Am so glad to god that you are going to be mine" Vikrant whispered in Nishtha's ear, as they walked hand in hand into the wedding banquet hall for their engagement.

"Me too" She tightened her grip on Vikrant's hand and smiled at him.

They walked through an arc made up of pink and white roses, with non-stop showering of red rose petals by their siblings from both sides

They walked through an arc made up of pink and white roses, with non-stop showering of red rose petals by their siblings from both sides. With a huge smile on their face, they walked to the stage and sat down beside eachother.

Manish and Maya with Omkar and Sanskriti, sat beside their child as the panditji recited mantras, securing and blessing the union of the 2 souls in love

Isha laid her head on Kabir's shoulder as they watched the couple performing the rituals they had performed not long back. 

" Kuch yaad aaya?" Isha whipered to him. Kabir pulled her hand in his and nodded.