Acceptance

....

Tere liye jhoomu deewana ban ke tere liye

Vaada hai mera main hoon tere liye

Hona kabhi tu judaa...

....

Target: 20 votes and 20 comments

Happy Reading!

Continuation...

"Jaan I know that you haven't played by the rules so simply enjoy my love for you." He turned their position and locked her hands behind her back.

He started giving her wet kisses on her cheek moving towards her ear."Why are you doing this Omkar?" She asked trying to trap him in her talks instead of getting herself trapped.

"Im sorry..." She heard him mumble as he trailed kisses towards the end of the jaw.

"No, no, no, no, no... This is not going to work on me. I'm hell angry on you, so stop this." She started wriggling.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled before he kissed her sweet spot making her moan and arch her neck, unknowingly giving him more access.

"Just forget whatever happened and come home okay?" He said still kissing her neck.

"Omkar leave me." She demanded in a stern voice.

"No, I wont, until you promise to come."

"Omkar leave me or else I'll call Sanskar." She tried to threaten him, but instead of getting frightened he just smashed his lips on her.

'Okay if he wants this i'll do it my way.' She thought before responding to his kiss.

He kissed her really long that both of them were out of their breaths. He again started going down her chin then to her jaw. He left her hands and started removing her saree. Instead of pushing him off, this time she tried removed his shirt.

He smirked and let her remove his shirt while he completely took her saree off. He started moving his lips to on her cleavage. She just tugged his hair.

"Aaahhhh~... Om." Massaging her covered breast with one hand he let his other hand enter her inner skirt. 

She was only in the petticoat and blouse.He took his pants off. He pushed her onto the bed and hovered over her and started kissing her collar bone. She couldn't help but keep moaning.

She felt something slightly poking her thighs.

'This is what I want.' She thought before she changed their position. She sat over his crotch, roaming her hands over his body and kissing his neck.

Thinking that he has trapped her successfully, he just held her waist pulling her to himself. She felt his member growing.

"So what did you decide?" She asked taking him by surprise. He just at her confused but she was still kissing his neck moving to his chest.

"About what?" He asked breathing heavily.

"About including Sanskar in the family." She stated pulling her head up to look at him. He sighed deeply, trying to avoid her question. She started grinding her hips on his crotch making his member real big.

"Yes or no Omkar?" She asked a moment later. 

"No!" He said with finality.

Sighing she just moved down the bed and started collecting her clothes wearing them. He just kept looking at her shocked.

"Sans, you still have something to take care of." He reminded her looking at his growing member.

"Yes, I do have something to take care of. Bhai, Gauri and my dear niece and nephew are having a movie night, so I still have to help her with snacks. And you better get out of the house." She said pinning her saree and pulling her hair into a bun with a hair clip.