Teasings

Hriday and Viaansh left the young couple to feel the ecstasy of their new love. Kabir came to the cafe to talk to Vikrant and also to pick up Nishtha. 

Vikrant and Nishtha stood by the car, waiting for Kabir, who came on a motorbike.

He stood close to the couple and looked at Nishtha with a teasing smile. She widened her eyes, thinning her lips, preventing the smile on her face from being seen. Vikrant looked at the exchange between the brother sister with confusion.

"Chale aandar? (We go in?)" He asked noticing that Kabir and Nishtha were having a full blown conversation without words. Kabir smiled at Vikrant and parked his bike beside his car. He held Nishtha's hand and stood between both. Vikrant smiled at Kabir's actions.

"So, subah propose kiya and shaam tak marriage proposal? (Morning you proposed her and by evening already talking about marriage)" Kabir taunted Vikrant as they sat down at a table.

"Bhai!" Nishtha held his hand in a grip, stopping Kabir from speaking mean words.

"I agreed to the proposal bhai. When he asked me, he meant it as a joke. I answered it seriously" She said with a puppy face.

"Hmm"

"Bhai! Please"

"Acha theek hai. When are the families meeting?" Kabir asked looking at Vikrant.

"Sunday, my family is free, yours?" Vikrant asked politely.

"Isn't Sunday too near?"

"If that's the case, then we can meet a few day later" He answered immediately understanding that the Mehta's might be busy. 

"That's not the thing, how do I tell our parents about this is the problem"Kabir pointed between Nishtha and Vikrant 

"You guys are sure about this right?" Kabir asked looking at the couple skeptically. Both of them nodded with a content smile on their face, looking deep into each other's eyes.

"Tsk Tsk" Kabir leaned in towards Vikrant's side to which he too leaned in.

"Haath mat lagana meri behen ko shaadi se pehle (Don't touch my sister before marriage)" Kabir whispered seriously, giving him the best intimidating stare.

"Maine sirf pair lagaya tha" (I just touched her leg) Vikrant said with a teasing smirk.

"Don't touch her at all!" Kabir looked at him with a glare.

"What are you both gossiping?" Nishtha asked feeling left out.

"Kuch nai" Both men spoke together smiling fakely at each other.

"So we are meeting on Sunday?" She asked.

"Hope so" Saying that Kabir stood up to leave. "Chale ghar Nishu?" He asked noticing it was quite late and their family members would be worried about them. She followed his action and also stood up. Vikrant held her by her hand, and pleaded her to stay for a while. Without speaking any words, they understood the meanings of the actions.

"Am waiting for you outside, come soon" Kabir walked out first, leaving the couple to bid each other goodbye.

"Stay for a while na" Vikrant tried persuading her.

"Bhai is waiting for me. Plus there is going to be so much drama at home because of our decision, I need to go, but I'll see you at the hospital tomorrow" She quickly hugged him side-ways and ran outside the cafe. Vikrant ruffled his hair with a shy and happy smile, before he too left for his house.