Forgiveness!

Vikrant deliberately drove on high speed so Nishtha would clutch him. Unfortunately for him, Nishtha was used to high speeds so sat upright without moving an inch. She hid her smile when she noticed Vikrant getting annoyed at her. 

"Arey, don't become the red angry bird" She kissed his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his abdomen and laid her head on his broad back. Taking one hand of hers from the abdomen, he softly kissed her fingers, making her giggle due to his stubble.

"Your stubble is ticklish" She tried pulling her hand towards herself, but Vikrant's strong grip stopped it.

"Bear with it" Laughing he drove with a higher speed. Nishtha comfortably tightened her arms around him, making him content with himself.

---------------------------------------------------------

Pooja had returned to her home and cried herself to sleep. Until late afternoon, she laid on her bed thinking of why her mum cheat on Arvind would. Looking at herself in the mirror, she motivated herself.

It's ok Pooja, life happens.

People have more troubles than you and yet they fight back.

You can fight back.

You are THE POOJA MEHTA.

Nothing is crazy enough for you that you can't handle.

Stand up and get things done.

Wash your face and forget anything happened in the past.

She washed her face and changed into comfortable pyjamas. She made butter popcorn for herself as she settled with a blanket infront of the T.V to watch a good movie.

She was about to sit when her doorbell rang. Thinking it might be one of her cousins, she immediately opened the door to reveal Jhanvi in a crying mess. Pooja didn't want to invite her in but her condition didn't look good enough for her to refuse Jhanvi.

"Come in" Pooja moved away from the door, inviting Jhanvi.

"You broke our deal" Jhanvi complained as she popped a popcorn in her mouth. Pooja stared at the popcorn with alot of feelings.

"Get to the point Jhanvi" Pooja said in a hard voice.

No one comes to my house and eat my popcorn and blames me for anything, even if I've done that

Pooja thought to herself as she sat on the sofa adjacent to Jhanvi.

"I am pregnant" Jhanvi said bursting into another round of tears.

"What? When? How?" Pooja stared at her in shock.

"After our deal, I told Sid about it. We both were accusing each other about stuff that we ended up drinking until we lost connection to reality. We returned home, horny. One thing led to another and finally it landed to me being pregnant" Jhanvi cried eating more popcorns.

"So, what's the problem?"

"Jaidev's the problem. He doesn't want me to continue my relationship with Siddharth. After you left, he's losing his mind and having constant fights with Sid. " Jhanvi shed a few more tears.

"What do you want me to do? This is your family matter, and I am basically an outsider at this point. I can't return to Jaidev if that's what you are asking for because I have a life of my own. Leaves you with the next plan that I talk to him which is again none of my concern because we are still strangers, we've met like what once" Pooja asked bored. She was a sweet person but today wasn't the day.