Worth A Try?

POOJA JAIDEV NEXT DAY AFTER THE CLUB NIGHT

"Can I come in?" Pooja asked politely, knocking on Jaidev's door.

"Come in sweetheart?" Jaidev answered with a smile.

"Stop smiling, you are looking like a fool" She said annoyed at his smiling face. Banging the files on his desk, she placed her hands on her waist and glared at him.

"What kind of a joke is this?"

"What happened love?" Jaidev looked at her concerned with an innocent expression.

"You gave my files that is a junior accountant's work. You haven't respected me as a person atleast respect me for my brains" She taunted him in an extra sweet voice.

"You aren't made for numbers, your heart resides in the sketches. That reminds me, why didn't you apply in architect department?" Jaidev asked Pooja to sit as he leaned back into his chair.

"Ask your detective about it who followed me for the past year as you claimed" Picking the files, she stormed out of the cabin.

"Itni jaldi kahan chaldi. Am going to win you back Pooja, even if it means to hear your taunts every day" Jaidev thought to himself before he immersed himself in his work. 

Pooja returned to his office within a few hours, presenting her work to him. She didn't bother knocking on the door and walked inside with an angry expression.

"Knock Pooja! Am still the boss here" Jaidev said sternly, without looking up from the sketch he was drawing.

"I won't, what will you do?" She looked at him challengingly, pulling the files closer to her chest.

"Shift your department to architect and force you to draw for me"

"Good luck with that. Am no longer the sweet, innocent wife whose your puppet. I'll draw when I want to, not even god can force me into doing something I don't want to" She sat on the chair opposite to her and placed her legs on the other chair. Sitting comfortably as he took the files from her hands and checked for mistakes.

"Legs down Pooja!" Jaidev said annoyed which created an unknown happiness in Pooja's heart.

"But am comfortable" She clicked her white stilettos that had 3 inch heel. She stared at the room and then at the sketch he was making. Pulling it towards her, she moved the pencils away from the canvas and held the sketch in her hands and looked at with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Its incomplete, am still drawing it" He stared at Pooja who looked at the sketch with amusement.

"Na hoi, Am blind, I couldn't see it" She rolled her eyes at him. 

"Whose the client? I know this kind of a taste but can't pinpoint a proper name" She asked looking at the sketch with more intensity.

"Omkar Rajput... He wants it for his new company in Manhattan for his sons" Jaidev said looking at Pooja with admiration.

"How do you know his taste?" He asked interested abbout how she knew about Omkar's tastes.

"While we were still married, I remember making a sketch like this one. His tastes haven't changed over the year" She gave him his drawing back.

"Arey waah, the couple is rekindling their old love" Siddharth entered the cabin with a beaming smile.

"You are the one to talk" Pooja looked at him with disgust. Behind Siddharth, his wife Jhanvi followed with a smile. Pooja turned her head towards Jhanvi and observed her behaviour.