Love Mixed With Hurt

WARNING!

Today's chapter is more based on the elders. There aren't any scenes between any youngsters today. And Jiska sab ko tha intezaar, woh ghaadi aagayi.

There is some mature content for you all. Am not going to say that don't read because I know how pervy you all are. So sit back and enjoy

....

Kuch jaana, kuch anjaana sa muujhko woh laage
Saari raina sapna banke woh aankhon mein jaage

....

Target: 15 votes and 20 comments

Happy Reading!!

Isha and Kabir were sitting on the stage paying full attention. Isha looked up to see her bua, smiling at her. Isha looked at her wide-eyed in surprise.She looked at her mother in confirmation who smiled at her widely. She looked at her father who was sitting grumpily beside her mother. She looked at her both chachus whose condition was the same. She found that her badi ma wasn't present and neither was her Mama present in the function.

She never understood the rivalry between her chachus and her Sankriti's brother.

(FLASHBACK TO THE PREVIOUS NIGHT. Isha is outside having her ice-cream)

"Ma, will bua and mama be coming tomorrow" Shraddha asked innocently. Sanskriti had asked her earlier in the day to ask this when everyone is at home, especially infront of her husband. Omkar, Hriday and Viaansh looked at Shraddha with a stink eye.

"Bua will be coming, but about your mama, you need to ask your bade papa" Sanskriti said extra sweetly, knowing that everyone was listening her. Shraddha turned towards Omkar for an answer.

"Gauravi will come but not Sanskar" He said sternly. Sanskriti stood up and walked to Omkar.

"Why? If Gauravi is coming then why not my brother? This is not fair Omkar" She talked to him. The other family member stayed silent waiting for both of them to sort this matter for once and for all.

"He will not come and that's final" Omkar stood up to leave but Sanskriti stopped him.

"You are now over reacting Omkar. 20 years... 20 years I haven't said anything to your decision but today its enough. Gauravi has forgiven bhai then why are you still being an ass-hole?" She asked tiredly.

"I can never forgive him for what he did with Gauravi even if she forgives him" He looked at Sanskriti angrily.

"Then by all means, even my brother has the right to stay angry at you. If he wants, he too can come chill here and torture you three the way you go Gauravi's place just to disturb him" She glared at him.

"You will see the worst side of me if he enters this house" He held Sanskriti's arm tightly in his grip. Rivaah and Pranali shooed away the kids to their rooms.

"I've seen all your shades so don't even talk about the worst side of yours because I just haven't seen it but also experienced it" She tried to move away from his grip but instead it just tightened.

"Great then it won't hurt much to see it again" He said bitterly.

"Sanskar is the only brother I have Omkar. Now its enough. I want my brother to be included in this family" She stopped fighting him back and announced her final decision.

"He will not be included because he is not family" Omkar held Sanskriti by her nape and brought her face close to his.

"Then am also not a part of this family because Sanskar bhai is the only family I know" She moved out of his grip.