Married!

Vikrant walked over to Kabir where Nishtha was complaining to Isha about how adamant her brother was. Kabir looked at Vikrant and asked him about what he did.

"Your sister has kept a fast. She won't eat until we are married" Vikrant said glaring at Nishtha.

"Its my choice bhai. I am doing it because I want to. Or else just think about it, seeing all this food, would I even fast? Food and I are lovers' way before Vikrant came in. Am paying for this food so duh I will eat it but when to eat is my choice" Nishtha cleared her views on fasting.

"Fine, if you aren't going to eat anything then am too fasting" Vikrant looked at her challengingly.

"Just don't faint infront of the public tonight" Nishtha teased him.

"You too also don't faint" Vikrant winked at her, making her smile. Vikrant pulled Kabir on to the side in a less populated area.

"What happened?" Kabir asked confused.

"Your father"

"Huh?" Kabir looked at Vikrant as if he lost his head somewhere.

"Yeah, he keeps asking me to tell everyone about Nishtha's pregnancy." Vikrant said frustrated.

"I had warned you about it but nai you had to go with the plan" Kabir scolded Vikrant. Both leaned onto the wall and stared into space thinking of a way to get out of the trouble they created for themselves.

After a few minutes, Kabir spoke.

"Acha listen, where are you guys going for honeymoon?"

"Paris, kyun (why)?" Vikrant answered him.

" See for now just focus on your marriage and honeymoon, till then don't come near my dad. After you guys return we will see what to do" Kabir proposed his idea to him.

"Done" Both men shook hands manly and walked back to the ladies.

"Okay mai chali, I've to get ready for THE DAY" Nishtha said hugging Isha, she walked back to her room in the hotel.

TIME SKIP

"Will you call bhai and papa and Vikrant too for the first look?" Nishtha asked Pooja who was with her, helping the makeup artist to make the bride ready.

"Okay" Pooja circled her hands around Nishtha's head, warding off evil eyes. Nishtha smiled at her as Pooja left to call the men.

After being completely ready she stood on the terrace with her back facing the entrance. All the bridesmaid covered her completely. The 3 men stood infront of her with their eyes closed. On the countdown of three the girls moved away from Nishtha and the men opened their eyes.

Tears made their way in the men's eyes as they saw Nishtha stand ready in bridal attire.