Just Couple Goals

Nishtha felt her mehndi was dried so she stood and walked near the dustbin and removed the dry mehndi from her hands. Keeping Sanskriti's words in her heart she scratched them off.

"Why's my love smiling?" Vikrant wrapped his arm around her waist, shocking her. Her hand immediately went to her heart and eyes closed.

"Vikrant yaar" She elbowed him in the stomach and created distance between them.

"I got scared" She glared at him while he looked at her sheepishly.

"Aww, my tigress can get scared. That's new" Vikrant teased her. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" She asked him noticing that he wore a mask without a necessity.

"I don't like mehendi smell" He said in a small voice, helping her remove the dried mehendi.

"Really?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah, I feel dizzy with its smell" Vikrant replied without looking at her.

"Vikrant... you don't have to do this" She stopped him understanding that he was doing something out of his comfort zone. She appreciated his thought but at the same time she didn't want him to fall sick or harm his health.

"Am fine love" He rubbed his hand on her cheek.

"Please, for me" Nishtha used her trump card and Vikrant had to agree to it. He stood behind her, wrapping his hands on her naked waist and placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Your hands are cold, remove them" Nishtha shivered when his hands touched her waist.

"They feel cold on your hot body" He teased her by placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Someone will come Vikrant, leave me" She said hiding her blush. He instead wrapped them more tightly making her giggle.

"Waise what were you and mum talking about?" Vikrant asked slowly.

"Just this and that stuff. Nothing serious" Nishtha's smile apperead once again.

"Dad was saying you witnessed their teasing and called for me" He said with a pout.

"Yupp... they started getting all lovey dovey so I missed you" She tilted her head towards him and looked at him lovingly.

"Ohh so someone misses me huh? Don't worry, I miss you too everytime I don't see you"

"Vikrant yaar, that was so cringe" She said in a detesting tone playfully.

"Acha baba ok, you had dinner?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, bhai fed me and bhabhi" She turned around and wrapped her hands around his neck. Vikrant hummed. He carried her in a bridal style and walked to the bench and sat beside her.

"Acha Vikrant, is everything fine with Krishiv?" Nishtha asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I don't know jaan... I fear that he might take a wrong step. Everyone knows about him and Radhika but that duffer is acting all dumb" Vikrant answered nervous about what Krishiv might do.

"Whose Radhika?" Nishtha asked.

"She was basically his bestfriend since childhood but then after college they were dating each other or atleast that is what we thought is. A week before she came and handed us her wedding card saying she's getting married to someone else. Krishiv is acting weird since that day" Vikrant ran his fingers in Nishtha's hair.

"There's something wrong between them. The other day, Krishiv and I had a conversation. From the looks of it, I felt that he likes her too but he's scared of something. He wants to be with her but at the same time he wants her to be as far away as possible from him. I hope they don't experience a heartbreak, neither Radhika nor Krishiv" Nishtha placed her head on his chest and tangled her fingers with his.

"True, I'll keep looking out for him. These days even Kiaan is also acting up. He wants to leave for UK. Mum dad are trying to stop him but he doesn't want to listen to anyone. He came here with alot of efforts and now if he goes, he'll never come back here"

"Don't strain him so much, give him air to breathe. There might be some reason why he's so adamant to leave for UK. You go talk" Nishtha adviced him and he mummed to her idea.

"How is Pooja di doing?" Vikrant asked.

"She's showing everyone that she's holding up well but behind the 4 walls, she keeps breaking down. She's thinking of opening her own restaurant. She's done with the corporate world. Soham has become overprotective over di which isn't wrong but she doesn't see it that way. As of now, she's enjoying the public and the fun of a wedding but I don't what will happen after the wedding" Nishtha said in a small voice, understanding Pooja's pain.

"Hmm, tomorrow my friend's elder brother is coming, she might like to talk to him" Vikrant suggested.

"She runs away from men after what happened with Siddharth. She's always suspicious that if someone will act even a bit kindly to her then they have a hidden motive to do that. Jaidev and Siddharth scarred her heart frankly speaking" Nishtha explained to him.

"I pray she remains happy and starts living her life again without any fear" Vikrant pulled Nishtha closer.

"Vikrant... Saumya left for her home. Ruhaansh followed her. Just tell your friend to behave well with her. She's been through a lot in the past 7 years. She hasn't faced her dad from the minute she got to know she was pregnant with his child. She's roaming with the guilt that she tarnished her father's reputation. It looks easy on the outside, but I've seen her fall weak whenever Saaransh asks her about his father. It was hard for her" Nishtha explained her point of view in which she saw Saumya.

"He made a mistake, and he made a bigger one when he didn't follow her that day. It was Aiden's game which turned out in the worst way possible. Until they broke up, all of us in the group except Ruhaansh and Aiden had no idea that it was a plan to make Saumya weak. After that day, we boycotted both of them. Its after a long time, small talks started with Aiden and Ruhaansh. Though Aiden's girlfriend still has not contacted him after she learnt about his actions" Vikrant gave her a summary of events that had happened.

"Hmm... it would be fun to know where their destiny takes them. But that reminds me, Vikrant never make fun of me for loving you. I'll fear love and more hate the concept of love. Promise me that if you ever fall out of love with me, you'll tell me directly. I would be the first one to know about it" Nishtha turned her face towards him and looked at her with teary eyes.

"I promise that you'll never be made of fun because of loving me. And I won't ever fall out of your love, its my promise. I swear to keep by them" Vikrant hugged her tightly and carried her to her room. He kissed her forehead before making his way to his room.

"Waiting for you tomorrow, to-be husband" Nishtha wished from her door.

"You'll know it that I've come to take you with me" Vikrant screamed back.

They decided to do something out of the trend and kept sangeet in the morning and wedding at night. Both of them had prepared a surprise dance for each other apart from the one they were to dance together.