Club Night Part 2

After signing an NDA with Jaidev's company, Pooja, walked away from the company and strolled in a park, spotting an empty bench, she sat on it, pulling her knees to her chest and placing her hands around them, she leaned her head on them and stared into the horizon.

PAST

"Jaidev!!!" She shouted at him, in shock.

"I want a Divorce from you"

"Kyun? (Why?)Did I do something wrong?" A tear slid down her cheek. She held onto him as if he was her last sign of hope.

"Jay, please, kyun chahiye aapko divorce? Mein aapke bina nahi reh sakti.(Why do you want divorce... I can't live without you) I won't fight with you,I promise. I won't ask you where you were, whom you were with, I won't ask you any question, don't divorce me Jay. I love you Jaidev" She held him by his collars and held him tightly. He pushed her away from him.

"I don't love you anymore. I have someone else in my life" He said looking away from her. Pooja fell on the ground with a thud and stared at him in disbelief.

"You are lying" She whispered looking at him. Her heart refused to believe any word that left his mouth. She trusted her love more than him. She knew no matter what happened, Jaidev would never cheat on her, not even in his dreams. Despite the rocky start, she trusted her belief, her love.

"We are leaving Pooja" Pooja's father held her and pulled her out the house. She kept staring at Jaidev's back, screaming at him to stop her, tell her its a lie.

"Papaa..Mujhe nai jaane Jaidev ko chod ke. Woh mere pati hai"(I don't want to leave Jaidev, he's my husband) She tried pulling awy her wrist from her father's grip.

"He doesn't want you Pooja. Have a little self-respect, and lets go home"

"Nai papa... This place is my home. Yeh mera ghar hai. I am not leaving Jaidev.... Jay... please, stop me. Tell papa to leave me...Jay pleasee" She tried taking steps towards him just to be dragged away by her father. Jaidev shut the doors of his house on her face, shattering Pooja's hopes and beliefs in a fraction of moment.

END

Wiping a tear away from her cheek, she plastered a fake smile on her face, taking a deep breathe and standing up from the bench, flattening her palms on the wrinkled areas of her clothes. She called Soham with a happy voice.

"Hy Soham, tera hua? Mera hogaya. (Yours happened? Mine did)" She said excited, hiding her anger.

"Mine too, Congrats di"

"Congrats to you tooo, let's party" She said, lightening her brother's mood.

"Kabir Bhai and Nish are going for clubbing, hum bhi chale?(Should we also go?)"

"Ofcourse, why not? I'll see you directly at the club then" She said hurriedly noticing a gulp of tears forming in her throat.

"Yeah" Saying that Soham cut the call, hearing his colleague call him. On the other hand, Pooja broke down completely, placing her hand on her mouth, muffling her sobs. She sat on the bench until there were no more tears leaving her eyes. When she felt a bit relaxed, she pondered upon why Jaidev wanted her back, especially when he had every reason not to separate from her and yet he let her go then why now when she belongs to no one.

Noon soon turned to night, as she kept wondering on Jaidev's actions. She slowly started waking back too the apartment when suddenly it sparked to her why Jaidev might want to get together with her. Without wasting a second, she headed towards his house, with anger bubbling in her. She was frustrated about being played, and this time she refused to back away from any fight that comes her way.